now i just wait till he dies i suppose

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizbee

Juvie Member
I agree please don't give up. Please make sure you use a plastic dropper, glass can be very dangerous for them to bite off the end and swallow it.

Pleaides

Juvie Member
hello
im so sorry your baby isnt very well but please dont give up on him. my boy used to be a right little so and so when he was a bit younger and thought he was gonna die but he pulled through with lots of tlc and perseverance! hes now a wonderful 14 month old and hes thriving better now than ever, hes still a very picky eater but hes still ok, hes got an attitude on him for sure also, i like that it shows strength and health!
keep us updated please!!
dont let us scare you away we only wanna help you and your baby out.
let us know please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JGFill
Top Bottom