No Blue Online Ribbon/Question for Alex?

Status
Not open for further replies.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I can see your name on the bottom now when I couldn't a few minutes ago. If you still can't see your name at the bottom, hit the reload button or sign out & back in & see if that makes a difference.

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Ok well at least that works.Lets see what Alex can come uo with there must be a way to fix it.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
gulfbrzdawn":b7b24 said:
Okay...that is just weird! Anyone else who has me on their list has never seen me above that line when I am online!
Dawn hasn't been above the line every sense I started using the friends list. I actually started using it because Dawn an I were talking about how her and Kate always looked hidden. BTW Kate (dolcedragon) has never showed above the line either.

Diane I've been logged on for most of the day if I didn't show above the line in the friends list when Vicky and Dawn did then something is wrong.....I left my keyboard(pick up son from work...make dinner) but have been logged on all along.
gulfbrzdawn":b7b24 said:
Well Barbara.....now you'll never know when I'm here! I am forever stuck in the hidden black hole! :lol:
That's okay I'm there with you.....I think some bodies is messin' with us. :twisted:

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
vickson420":c937e said:
or maybe somebeardie :wink:
Hey! Wait a minute I've blamed things on beardies before. :p

Sounds good Vicki :wink: , but RD is the typist in this battalion and she has a injured arm or wrist and can not type so how could my beardies have contacted Tatsu's Army. Hmmm? I smell a humans hand in on this. :lol:

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
fresnowitte":24f40 said:
Diane I've been logged on for most of the day if I didn't show above the line in the friends list when Vicky and Dawn did then something is wrong.....I left my keyboard(pick up son from work...make dinner) but have been logged on all along.
Barbara, even though you're logged on to the forum, if you're not active in using it, your name and online symbol doesn't show up in a short length of time, I think it's 3 to 5 min of inactivity, then you wouldn't show up. Let's see how things go tonight.

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Hi Diane...you probably won't see Barbara tonight. She has been having problems with someone piggybacking on her internet. This happened to her last month also. Whoever is doing this is using up all of the GigaBytes she is allotted monthly with her service(without an extra charge)....leaving her with hardly enough GB's to get through the rest of the month. She is now having to limit her internet access and won't be on much until the beginning of her next billing period. She is pretty upset...let me take that back...she is livid :angry5: ! I would not want to be the person responsible for stealing her internet, because if she catches them..... :shock: ....they will have to answer to Barbara :twisted:

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
How on earth is someone getting away with that? Good luck to them if Barbara finds them although I hope she does.

By the way, can you see the blue ribbon by your name now?

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Yes I can and your name is also above the line on my friend's list too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom