Nim's Story - More videos and pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I am the slave of six cockatiels and my new dragon Nim. I'm creating this thread to share all the cute things my little Nim does. Ive had him for eleven days now and he likes me. He warmed up to me six days after I got him. He is the smartest lizard I have ever owned. I would post pics but I'm having some trouble. I put a photo on Flickr and then do the image thing but it only flashes the pic then it disappears if anyone could help I would like that. Nim is a six inch ten gram bearded dragon. Who's favorite veggie is dandelion greens. I have an organic lawn so I get the dandelion greens from there.

TheWerewolf

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
I'm going to see my most favorite band Kutless. I am so excited too, but Nim won't like it. He'll be left alone at home while someone else gives him his food. Luckily for him that is probably the last time I'll be gone all day and night. Well, until Halloween. :D

TheWerewolf

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Thanks. :D Yes, he'll be fine. He will probably just mope for a day or two but that'll be it. And I don't even think if I'll be able to snuggle him tomorrow night. I'll come home way late and he'll be fast asleep and I'll be too tired. Pity, all I will probably do is just put him on his bed since he doesn't sleep on it. Well, he does, but he doesn't walk over to it to sleep I just set him it it after snuggles. :D Oh, and I have pictures. Even a few of Oosy. I learned that I must use flash to get an unblurry picture. :D

Oosy, the adorable bird. He is jealous because I took pictures of Nim and spoke to Nim. Oosy only thinks about himself. :p
PA080005.jpg

PA080008.jpg

PA080009.jpg

PA080010.jpg

Isn't he a cutie? Well, until he bites you that is. :D

Now I have a few of Nim. He used to be able to fit in his food dish. Well, now look at it.
PA080022.jpg

PA080020.jpg

PA080017.jpg

And of course we have some sexy leg. :D
PA080003.jpg

PA080001.jpg

Hope you enjoyed. That is all for now. :D

TheWerewolf

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
No, I get up at 2:00 PM. Or 1:00 PM and wait till 2:00 to get Nim up. And that may come as a shock to some, but let me remind you I am home-schooled. I can have whatever schedule I please. :D

TheWerewolf

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Okay, I made a small mistake when I measured Nim. I misread the measuring tape. Nim is 14 and a half inches long, NOT 15 and a half inches long. I guess I better go back a change everything. Or not. Yeah, I'l just make sure people read this post. Sorry about the misinformation. :(

But on a high note. Nim pooped and I am making his new bed. :D

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
I win...sorry...not part of the posts, but Old Man Vash is eating greens.
Nim is a freaking weed and I love Oosy, finally he sat still.
Very pretty bird.

TheWerewolf

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
LOL, good for you Old Man. Eat those greens. :D Well, Oosy didn't stay still. It was the flash that didn't make it blurry. I don't like to take pics with flash because it tends to bleach things. But I wanted to show the cuteness that is Oosy that wasn't blurry. So I turned on flash and now you all can see how cute Oosy is. :D Yes, Nim is growing like a weed. Could it be that he is eating weeds? LOL :D Because the dandelion is a weed.

TheWerewolf

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
I did say that as a joke. But it could make sense. I thought that it was because they put something in the canned crickets, LOL. :lol: But the dandelion idea works better. All I know is that I don't like them. Way too bitter to me, I have no idea why he loves them so much. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brohelphimlol
Top Bottom