Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepper22ify

94220-6518549039.jpg
94220-8810880207.jpg
94220-9758828096.jpg
94220-5835525645.jpg
94220-7258049585.jpg

There are some pictures of Visenya, tbh i'm not too sure if she is a boy or a girl so I decided to just name her the coolest name I could think of. She is my first ever beardie, and I love her to death. I also own a ball python named Raven. Visenya is a year old, and her favorite food is Hibiscus flower. I have been using this website alot to better my self as a caretaker of my beardie since i first got her and finally decided to actually sign up to it lol. I bought Visenya from petco, I picked her out of all the other babies that were there because she had much brighter colors. All the other beardies there were dark. Getting food for her is a little annoying thought because, I have to first go over a ferry then, drive 45 minutes to the closest petco. but mostly I order her food from amazon. I try to keep her meal exciting by including healthy plants from my garden. Mostly she eats basil, crickets, meal worms, and food pellets. Funnily enough she loves those food pellets. Ok well I don't want to ramble too much so I guess that's it, let me know If she looks healthy, or if she looks under grown, or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SherlockMommy
Top Bottom