New pics of my little monster!PIC HEAVY

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissT

BD.org Addict
vickson420":6a8e4 said:
They would be a very handsome couple though,now all we have to do is fatten him up and of course you would have to ship him across the pond for a visit
Well, if he eats anymore than he already does, we will be literally starving - we're currently on about 250+ locusts per week!! He runs around too much for any 'fat' to build up!!! lol!! They would be very cute together tho - but I dont know if I could let him travel all that way... i'd miss his craziness everyday! o well, he will just have to do without! How big is Princess Phoenix now?

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
:D I must have misread the title... I thought it said "LITTLE" monster. No way I'd use that word to describe Phoenix!!! She looks great.

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
herpfreak":a009d said:
Adoreable! They really are cute!

I see you use a AcuRite! *High five*!! I love those.
Thank you!Yes I do use Accurites in all my tanks.I love them also.The are a great little all in one therm. :D

MissT":a009d said:
vickson420":a009d said:
They would be a very handsome couple though,now all we have to do is fatten him up and of course you would have to ship him across the pond for a visit
Well, if he eats anymore than he already does, we will be literally starving - we're currently on about 250+ locusts per week!! He runs around too much for any 'fat' to build up!!! lol!! They would be very cute together tho - but I dont know if I could let him travel all that way... i'd miss his craziness everyday! o well, he will just have to do without! How big is Princess Phoenix now?
I had a feeling you wouldnt let him come visit :lol: Wow 250 locusts that is alot but he needs to keep his energy otherwise how would he drive you nuts :wink: As for miss Phoenix I will have to weigh her later on today but she is 17 1/2 inches long as of yesterday and in shed so that measure wont last for long.She is eating about 1000 crix every 10days along with about 40-50 PW daily so I hear ya on the starving part.On top of that she eats 2 salads a day and has since the day I brought her home she is no ordinary baby.Thats for sure :mrgreen:

MissT

BD.org Addict
vickson420":e0e21 said:
On top of that she eats 2 salads a day and has since the day I brought her home she is no ordinary baby.
O yes, the daily phoenix worms - Kazi was eating about 50 of those per day until, for some reason, they became absolutely impossible to get over here. So hes been getting the odd silkworm or butterworm to make up for it lol - spoilt brat!!! They have far too much in common you know - Kazi has always been a big salad fiend, although, only in the last 2-3 months has that increased to 2 per day!!

Phoenix really is growing like a weed!!! Such a beautiful girl she is!!!

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
They really are alot alike.Crazy! :D So noe PW across the pond?How long has it been?

My husband had a dream that she was the world biggest beardie.He woke up that morning and said I should not deny her anything just in case :lol:

MissT

BD.org Addict
vickson420":2e26e said:
So noe PW across the pond?How long has it been?
Its been about 3 months. I found another (new) supplier of them about an hour ago but its at almost 5x the price we used to pay!! So he will just have to do without them for the time being. I will maybe pluck up the nerve to feed him a superworm some time soon - but those things are crazy - one bit my OH last week :shock:

vickson420":2e26e said:
My husband had a dream that she was the world biggest beardie.He woke up that morning and said I should not deny her anything just in case
Lol, its crazy the way they get into our heads even when we sleep... but I definitely agree with him - let her have what she wants - perhaps she wants to be head of all your beardies - or perhaps she will have her own army soon!

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
Miss T
Yes it is crazy how we obsess over them isn it?5X the price?Thats crazy are they made of gold?I think Kazi will do just fine suffering on those silks and butters :wink:

Sunny'sMom
Thank you and tell Sunny she is too young to date but she appreciates the compliment :lol: She thinks he is pretty cute too!

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
Mommy of Sunny":85eac said:
Darn, he was about to jump on the next plane to NY!!! All your babies are beautiful....then again...aren't all beardies!???? :blob5:
You can tell Sunny to jump on the plane anyway.I would be happy to visit with the little cutie :mrgreen: Thank you and yes all beardies are beautiful,isnt that why we are so addicted to them :wink:

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
Just measured and weighed them all so I figured I would post them here :D
Phoenix is 17 1/2 inches and 330 grams at 5 1/2mos old
Drago is 637 grams and 22 inches long
Jaba is 641 grams and 20 inches
Apophis is 595 grams and 12 inches just body as he has no tail so I cant imagine what he would be if he did.

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
Jasper's Mom":35a11 said:
:D I must have misread the title... I thought it said "LITTLE" monster. No way I'd use that word to describe Phoenix!!! She looks great.
Thank you Sandi.I guess I shouldnt use little monster anymore.Maybe I should change the topic title :wink:
Eadig":35a11 said:
Phoenix is so Cute!
Thanks I think she is pretty darn cute also :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lienminhokvip
Top Bottom