New pics of my little monster!PIC HEAVY

Status
Not open for further replies.

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Well I have not posted pics of Phoenix in a while so tonight during her feeding frenzy I decided to snap a few of her with hubby's new camera :D Enjoy!
Here buggy buggy buggy:
IMG_0222.jpg

IMG_0225.jpg

I see you now!
IMG_0217.jpg

Gotcha!
IMG_0218.jpg

Look at my big fat belly!
IMG_0220.jpg

See ma my chin is like Jaba's!
IMG_0219.jpg

IMG_0233-1.jpg

IMG_0234-1.jpg

And just so the others dont get a jealous :D
Drago:
IMG_0226.jpg

IMG_0228.jpg

Apophis
I hate pictures!Cant you see I am sleeping..
IMG_0231-1.jpg

Jaba
IMG_0227.jpg

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
About time you posted more pictures. 8)

Wow, look at the size of Phoenix and her coloring is absolutely amazing. I love her pure white paunchy belly. :p She has quite a stance when she's after those crickets. :lol:

Drago is giving you quite a glare in that 2nd picture, not to mention Apophis giving the "beardie death glare." :mrgreen:

Jaba's expression is adorable in that picture.

What a gorgeous beardie clan you have. :wink:

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
I know I have been slacking and thank you they are my little cuties.
Hmm Paunchy?I was thinking obese :D I will tell her you like her round belly.Yes she is getting quite large.Haven't measured or weighed her in a few weeks but I will update on that tomorrow I promise.
As for my 3 big guys,you noticed those loving looks?They are all still very sleepy so I guess I should be greatful that the look is all I got for disturbing them :lol:

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
:shock: That's Phoenix?! The tiny little baby only a mere few months ago?! Holy cow!!
[OK, I'm over the shock of seeing her pics and can comment on them now.]

Phoenix is gorgeous with all the red colorings. It's amazing how much brighter she'd gotten. And of course, gotta love the belly! And I think she truly is trying to get her beard as big as Jaba's :lol:

The boys, even though they're still brumating, also look great. Pretty funny how they're all giving you the beardie death glare for waking them up.

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
atreyu917":cb0a0 said:
God I love Jaba! She is one of my favorites on this site!
Thanks!She does have that certain something :D

Goonie":cb0a0 said:
:shock: That's Phoenix?! The tiny little baby only a mere few months ago?! Holy cow!!
[OK, I'm over the shock of seeing her pics and can comment on them now.]

Phoenix is gorgeous with all the red colorings. It's amazing how much brighter she'd gotten. And of course, gotta love the belly! And I think she truly is trying to get her beard as big as Jaba's :lol:

The boys, even though they're still brumating, also look great. Pretty funny how they're all giving you the beardie death glare for waking them up.
Yes thats Phoenix, she is my little eating/growing machine.I keep thinking she is part iggy :D Tonight she measured at 17 and 1/2 inces long.She is almost 6 mos old and has spent almost everyday of her life in shed.She takes it in stride though.Her colors are quite pretty but I am biased :mrgreen:

As for the boys.They stayed awake today although I think in protest.Drago is swiftly giving me the death glare followed by his lovely black beard and Apophis just looks at me as if to say"Why why did you wake me from my happy slumber?" Ah well what can I say I missed them :wink:

pscaulkins

Extreme Poster
Wow, Phoenix has grown. :shock: I love the grumpy, leave me alone ones. :lol: Thanks for sharing your pictures.

Ethelia

Extreme Poster
Pheonix is absolutely gorgeous.
That big white belly is the stuff of beardie dreams.
:love10: :love10: :love10:

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
Thanks I do love her lttle belly and the grumoy pics I must admit give me a giggle too but dont tell them that :wink:

whiskersmom

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Oh Phoenix is really beautiful, the color on that beardie is just to die for! 8) She likes to hunt, doesn't she? And it looks like she's good at it too!
The last two pic's I think I see the beginnings of a Jaba beard!

Speaking of Jaba when are you sending that big guy to me and remember, I can't afford shipping on that package!! :lol:

Seriously, you're doing a wonderful job with your babies...they are all gorgeous! :mrgreen: (that smiley is 'green with envy')

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
whiskersmom":ba24f said:
Oh Phoenix is really beautiful, the color on that beardie is just to die for! 8) She likes to hunt, doesn't she? And it looks like she's good at it too!
The last two pic's I think I see the beginnings of a Jaba beard!

Speaking of Jaba when are you sending that big guy to me and remember, I can't afford shipping on that package!! :lol:

Seriously, you're doing a wonderful job with your babies...they are all gorgeous! :mrgreen: (that smiley is 'green with envy')
Thanks Sherri and I am sorry but I have discussed it with Jaba and she feels its best for her to stay home with mommy and watch after her little sister :wink: She does send lots of hugs and kisses her way and is still waiting for her beardie hoodie from Aunt Sherri :mrgreen:

MissT

BD.org Addict
Oh my, look how big and beautiful Phoenix has gotten.... I shall be making sure Kazi doesnt get anywhere near the computer, otherwise his little hormones will be raging again! She really is a stunning little girl and her pudgy little belly is adorable (yes, I am partial to a beardie belly and am quite jealous that Kazi's really doesnt compare with Phoenix's). I bet shes been loving all the attention while everyone else is so sleepy!

have to say, that pic of Apophis is priceless - such a little sleepy eyed beardie glare!

T

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
Miss T
Yes dont let that little devil of yours anywhere my little princess :wink: She is bad enough without his influence.That name wasnt given to him for no reason after all :mrgreen: They would be a very handsome couple though,now all we have to do is fatten him up and of course you would have to ship him across the pond for a visit.As for my apophis I love taking pics of his face because no matter how hard he tries he has such an angel face that even grumpy comes across cute.

Jiffy
Thanks I think she is quite stunning too and as for my Jaba,well she speaks for herself :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom