New pics of Calypso

Status
Not open for further replies.

LJean

Extreme Poster
She doesn't really like to have her picture taken.

clypviv003.jpg

Basking as usual

clyp002.jpg

clyp003.jpg

LJean

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
gulfbrzdawn":d7453 said:
I believe Calypso loves her new viv!!! You really did a great job on it.

Thanks! Maybe now she will grow some more. I still feel bad that I kept her in the 30gallon too long.

LJean

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Please tell Stompy that Calypso doesn't need any help in that department, LOL

Raine407

Hatchling Member
LJean":6cf8d said:
Ethelia":6cf8d said:
Spiderdragon spiderdragon....
LOL! I think it's because it's the only way she can see the computer screen and tv.
Lol, Loki has a fascination with computers and TVs too. Calypso's adorable, and your daughter did a great job on the background. =)

MissT

BD.org Addict
O my..... look how big Calypso got!!1 And how pretty she is!!! (Kazi will not be seeing these posts!! lol)

Looks like Calypso is taking on the whole Monkey persona!!! lol - I never snap Kazi doing it - im too busy trying to rescue him from probable serious injury lol!

LJean

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
LOL.. we don't want Kazi doing the bobbing at Calypso if he has been good. I sure hope he stays out of trouble for the most part.

Oscar has a permanent blackbeard now I think. My sweet, white chinned boy is no longer.

LJean

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Raine407":e7d31 said:
Lol, Loki has a fascination with computers and TVs too. Calypso's adorable, and your daughter did a great job on the background. =)

My daughter gives a thumbs up for your liking her background, LOL

What is it with tv's and computers that they like I wonder.

MissT

BD.org Addict
LJean":ec458 said:
I sure hope he stays out of trouble for the most part.

Well, we try not to give him any excuses (although its becoming quite difficult to keep him happy!). I cant believe Oscar is keeping up the 'bad boy' front - such a contrast to how he was before his winter snooze!

Seriously tho, I just cant get over how big Calypso has gotten! Shes startin to look all grown up - and her colours are just so pretty!!

LJean

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
MissT":df9a0 said:
LJean":df9a0 said:
I sure hope he stays out of trouble for the most part.

Well, we try not to give him any excuses (although its becoming quite difficult to keep him happy!). I cant believe Oscar is keeping up the 'bad boy' front - such a contrast to how he was before his winter snooze!

Seriously tho, I just cant get over how big Calypso has gotten! Shes startin to look all grown up - and her colours are just so pretty!!

My baby is growing up. :)

I am about to post some pics of Oscar. I sure wish he would get over this mess soon. I want my sweet boy back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mei mei
Top Bottom