new hat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Gizmo is well and truly out of brummination now ! For the past week she has been tearing aroung her viv and nearly pure white with excitment, well i get her out and she calms down, but today she thought the best possible place for her to sit was square on the top of my head! she refuses to move and diggs in if i shuffle about!

i love when they are like this, but i feel like some cage decor here!! :roll:

Buggsy

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Lol everytime i moved i got a sharp dig to remind me she was sitting there! lol like i could forget!

She has gone to the pet shop now :cry: :cry: we are off on holiday and there is no-one to look after her! she has been before and they take good care of her but....my baby!!! she went all black and clung onto me for dear life!! maybe thats why she was sitting on my head- she knew something was up! lol

Ethelia

Extreme Poster
Haha what a sweety. She obviously just wanted to keep an eye on whatever you were doing.
"Are you lookin at uvver beardies??? Aren't I enuff for you???"

Oh I HATE leaving them at stores. Dex gave me much the same treatment when I dropped her off for a 2 day stay at the rescue centre whilst I went away for my fathers birthday (apparently Dex was not invited).
Breaks your heart when they scramble desperately for you doesnt it?

Holly

Buggsy

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
i was actully close to tears! the guy was just like, "lady it's a lizard" thank god it's not him in charge of the care! she has never been that black and the guy was prizing her off me! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Oh dear, well her nice new big cage will be finished so hopfully she wont be too mad at me!

dolcedragon

Sub-Adult Member
You could take her with you! Just put her on your head and put a hat over her. No one would even know! :lol:

LJean

Extreme Poster
dolcedragon":d4c41 said:
You could take her with you! Just put her on your head and put a hat over her. No one would even know! :lol:

I was going to say the same thing, LOL
Poor girl is going to miss you.

Eventide

Hatchling Member
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Yeah, I know that feeling very well. Leto loves to sit on my head (Ghanima, not so much). Even my friend's water dragon enjoys clawing her way up onto my head. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meljorogers
Top Bottom