New Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.
90084-6196303093.jpg
[ximg]90084 3288587006[/ximg]

Here is my new Dragon. I am still unsure if it is a boy or a girl. Saw somewhere, on this site, about a way to see what sex they are by using a flashlight. I may try that, so I can give my baby a name.

Mr. Dudette, until then, was only being fed superworms from the before we got him/her. I am not sure that was true though. Mr. Dudette is only about 11 inches, guesstimating. He wouldn't eat for a day after eating 10 worms. Now we feed 2 feedings of Dubias each day, 12-15 minutes, and he/she is eating 40-55 smalls. May move to mediums in a few weeks.

I am axious a little because although everything else seems to be going well, he/she has only pooped once since coming home with us, 5 days ago.

Anyway, he is happy to be picked up and rest on my chest, but if I am sitting, he wants to go be nosey and explore. Very attracted to the window and the floor. I am nervous that he will go under the couch or get himself in some trouble quicker than I can get him out of it. I may be a little overprotective, lol.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Mr. Dudette looks healthy and happy to me. I'm glad his situation has improved. It sounds like everything is going well so far. Don't worry about the poops too much. Once you establish a routine that should start to work out. In addition to the dubias I'd offer some water via drops on his nose from a plastic syringe or dropper. This will help things move along if he isn't getting enough hydration from his food. Be sure to offer the dubias plenty of fresh veges (they LOVE squash and oranges especially) so they provide plenty of hydration and nutrition as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ha12041437
Top Bottom