New Dragon - Possibly Gravid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonblade

Original Poster
Ok I have a lay box in her cage. Not a very deep one though and i have an external one.. (a large flowerpot with 12 inches of filtered moist playsand in it.

When she is going crazy inside I put her in the external box, but she just trys to jump out (she can jump a lot higher than I expected lol.)

Any suggestions?

Judah'sHuman

Juvie Member
If she is comfortable in the the lay box in her viv and wants to dig in there, I would just go ahead and keep in in that one rather than trying to move her.

Dragonblade

Original Poster
I put a larger one in her viv last night 12x12 (with a ramp) I was excited this morning she was sitting in it and being really still but by the time I came back through she was basking again. Hopefully soon.

In the meantime I have the incubator up and running, hovabator temp set at 85ish and deli cups (with some holes on the side) and hatchrite.

Do i need anything else for this batch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom