new berdie coming tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissT

BD.org Addict
Oh I'm so excited! I hope Vicky gets him- she will be a brilliant mum to him!!!!! I was actually going to PM her abouthim but then Renee was interested and I knew she would be a great mum too!!!

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Diane, thank you for helping, that is awesome! I hope Vicky is able to take him.

Tracie

Rud3Bwoy

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Waiting for a call from the admins friend nothing yet,if I don't get him rehomed today some guy named lizard lover i will have to give it to him

MissT

BD.org Addict
claudiusx":3nfp574q said:
Please, do not give it to lizard lover... lol.

-Brandon

Please dont - not yet anyway! Just hang on until Vicky calls or Diamc comes online. Just by the way, Vicky is admin here too so she really will be a great mom to him!!!!!

randommonks

Sub-Adult Member
If you cared about your old beardie, you would at least give it another couple of days before handing it off to someone that seems to be doing nothing more on this forum than looking for free animals to flip. I'm sure a moderator on this site would be a much better person to hand your beardie to, and all it'll take minimal effort on your part :)

Rud3Bwoy

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Waiting and i have a class in 2 hours and I need to rehome today we shall see what happens

Mirthy

Sub-Adult Member
How is your new dragon doing? How's the old fellow doing hanging in his temp. digs? I understand you have have your hands full. If I wasn't all the way over on the other coast, I'd let you keep him at my place til his new owner could pick him up. It's tough when someone in the household doesn't like herps.

Rud3Bwoy

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Lol my mother didn't even notice I got a new one

But he's doing fine

The new one is eating greens like crazy as well as dubias

Still looks stressed from new home but all good

Also didn't poop yet

Mirthy

Sub-Adult Member
well, you know how it is when they first get to a new place. It's to be expected. I'm glad the new one arrived all safe and sound. :D

Kate221

Hatchling Member
You probably should have tried rehoming him BEFORE you decided to order another dragon....Just sayin! It's strange how quickly you're trying to kick your "OLD" beArdie out!!

randommonks

Sub-Adult Member
Rud3Bwoy":1l7fn39f said:
Lol my mother didn't even notice I got a new one

Then hopefully she will continue to not notice so you can get the old one (did it have a name?) to Vicky :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom