New beardy owner (adult beardy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tdxdmc

Original Poster
i have never heard of it, i have a followup appointment at the vet in a week or 2, il see what he as to say. What is your experience with it?

NinaAmbroshia

Hatchling Member
Thankfully, i've never had to use it, but I'm currently working at a ranch. The herbivore version is part of their emergency kit. Every rabbit owner i have talked about has said it is a must have for their emergency kits. Because it is made to have pretty much all the nutruents they needed.

Here, i found a picture of the back of the carnivore version. So, you can read what it is for.
91Y0gpLpKrL._SL1500_.jpg

Though it looks like you mught want to add water to make it soft and possibly dilute the protein.

tdxdmc

Original Poster
this product really is amazing! I would recommend it to anyone else having similar issues

NinaAmbroshia

Hatchling Member
I'm glad it is working so well! I plan on putting that and the herbivore my emergency kits for my pets. Has your sick boy gotten into or tried to get into any mischeif yet? You said heneas exploring right? Has he found his favorite spot yet?

tdxdmc

Original Poster
well today he took a jump off my kitchen counter. He was running around my appt. So finally he is getting curious. He also has been basking a lot the last couple days, looks like he has more strength to hold himself up and climb.

NinaAmbroshia

Hatchling Member
That is really good news!!!... well not jumping off a counter top, my littlw girl has done that too. Made my heart stop in fear, but i am glad he has a bit more strength and is starting to climb and moving around

tdxdmc

Original Poster
For sure, 2 more days of the liquid diet to go. I cant wit to start feeding him live feeders

tdxdmc

Original Poster
i gave him some butterworms and his salad today, scarfed it all down. Im glad he has his appetite back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubhomes1
Top Bottom