New beardie owner, best food options other than crickets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Here are some websites for dubias and worms
www.reptilesplus.com
www.dubiaroaches.com they are affiliated w/ reptiles plus and are currently not shipping dubias as they are trying to restock on them - they have good horn worms - they will send out small ones because they grow really fast so you want to feed right away and do not order a large amount -
www.coastilsilkworms.com west coast has them east coast is out last I looked
www.reptilianarts.com good silk worms they have dubias as well the silk worms are nice and small when you order bulk --- like 50 -- order food as well to feed and clean containers out every day along w/ feeding them -- they are a good staple feeder
www.mulberryfarms.com they were out of silk last I looked --- some of these places also carry butterworms too but right now everyone is out --
www.symtonbsf.com good place for BSFL also known as nutri grubs phoenix worms calci worms good staple feeder for babies and good salad toppers do not dust and order large
Karrie

Tia828

Original Poster
Most are out of the dubias right now its crazy! I did find some on the reptilian link you provided thank you. I ordered 100 this time with some food and water crystals. I have a 10 gallon tank to keep them in so it works out. He just went through the 50 sample size in about a week. I ordered the right size phoenix worms this time though(large vs small) lol Red just stared at me with the smalls lol I checked 3 websites for dubias. The reptile plus site said they should have butterworms soon though. Its in my cart ready to go.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Ok good -- reptilianarts has good silk worms and they too are a staple feeder --
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sohaiko
Top Bottom