2012-02-19191641.jpg

Big belly
2012-02-19192229.jpg

2012-02-19192016.jpg

2012-02-19192129.jpg

2012-02-19192152.jpg

PumpkinJelly

Sub-Adult Member
Oh my gosh I can't get over how cute baby Blaze is! I love the picture of him in his bowl & the one where he's laying on his basking spot. That's a really good idea with the repticarpet on the basking area, especially since some basking areas get really hot. Plus if he decides to poop on it, you can simply take it out, wash it, & then just put it back on his spot. It's so cute how he already has his routine down. Eat. Look Cute. Go back on basking spot. LOL. He already knows his little house like the back of his hand :wink:

Sammysmom

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Wow! :shock: This lil kid sure can eat! For breakfast he had about half a dozen crickets, a couple of dubia roaches and a salad! His little belly is huge!

ShannyBeard

Extreme Poster
Ah, yes, the first turd but not the last. :laughing6: At least it is a cute baby turd and not a big ole mess from a 700 gram girl. Our big girl can ruin your whole day when she poops. :?

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Wow, so much food & then a big poop to bless your great viv. He is so cute, I know all babies are cute, but he has a great personality & he looks so comfy in his new home. No relocation stress there. It's so great that he's photogenic & doesn't mind the box with the light very much. He's sure going to grow fast with the way he's eating. Are you able to feed him a few times a day? Congrats again for a beautiful beardie baby!
Deb

PS I know what you mean ShannyBeard, I've seen alot of those sort of poops & not just in their tanks, as they all get outside tank time :mrgreen:

Sammysmom

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
sweetiepie9":ujuxopm9 said:
Wow, so much food & then a big poop to bless your great viv. He is so cute, I know all babies are cute, but he has a great personality & he looks so comfy in his new home. No relocation stress there. It's so great that he's photogenic & doesn't mind the box with the light very much. He's sure going to grow fast with the way he's eating. Are you able to feed him a few times a day? Congrats again for a beautiful beardie baby!
Deb

PS I know what you mean ShannyBeard, I've seen alot of those sort of poops & not just in their tanks, as they all get outside tank time :mrgreen:

He had a little bit of stress marks this morning but they went away after breakfast. I think he just woke up and thought "Whoa! Where are I again?" The plan is to feed him twice a day if not 3 times. He lets me know when he's hungry too. He runs up to the plexiglass and stands there licking it until I put him in his feeder tank lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rootie
Top Bottom