New baby tomorrow. UPDATE: HE'S HERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonRudy

Hatchling Member
He is soooo frickin adorable!! I think I'm gonna get another tomorrow! I love his viv, too! I would never have thought to put the carpet on the basking area. Great idea! Thanks for posting all the pics! :blob8: :blob8:

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Your new baby is so adorable. And don't worry about the river rocks, I have some in each of my 4 dragons tanks, they like to lay down on them to cool off. They've never done anything but licked them once in awhile, but they do like to lay down on them. The only thing I found was two of my dragons started pooping on them, no idea why, so had to remove them just from those 2 dragons' tanks. So watch out for little poops on them, if that happens, get them out so your baby doesn't think that's a new type of dragon bathroom!

Your viv looks awesome, he'll be able to live in that viv for a long time, as it looks bit enough for an adult, too.
Deb

Sammysmom

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
DragonRudy":3xdn4ixe said:
He is soooo frickin adorable!! I think I'm gonna get another tomorrow! I love his viv, too! I would never have thought to put the carpet on the basking area. Great idea! Thanks for posting all the pics! :blob8: :blob8:

Thanks. The basking rock was very hot to the touch so I put the repticarpet on it thinking the rock will burn his little belly. He seems to like it.

Sammysmom

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
sweetiepie9":3aveow6s said:
Your new baby is so adorable. And don't worry about the river rocks, I have some in each of my 4 dragons tanks, they like to lay down on them to cool off. They've never done anything but licked them once in awhile, but they do like to lay down on them. The only thing I found was two of my dragons started pooping on them, no idea why, so had to remove them just from those 2 dragons' tanks. So watch out for little poops on them, if that happens, get them out so your baby doesn't think that's a new type of dragon bathroom!

Your viv looks awesome, he'll be able to live in that viv for a long time, as it looks bit enough for an adult, too.
Deb

Thanks for the advice. His viv is a 4'x2'x2'. I thought the size might overwhelm him but he seems to love all the space.

Sammysmom

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I went out and got him 2 dozen small dubia roaches and about 100 crickets lol. I also picked him up some squash, blueberries, strawberries (can he have strawberries?), dandelion leaves and mustard greens. He ate 3 roaches and 2 or 3 crickets. Then I put his hammock up.

2012-02-19140440.jpg

This is not his thermometer. I have 2 digital thermometers with probes. I just have this one in there for a humidity reading.
2012-02-19140539.jpg

Sammysmom

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
PumpkinJelly":12b8epi7 said:
Oh my gosh he's so tiny! And he has the cutest face! Blaze is adorable, and his tank is looking great! Good luck! :D

He's all of 6.5". :p Hubby is going to build me a stand for his viv and I'm probably going to burn his name into the wood on the door.

PumpkinJelly

Sub-Adult Member
He's got the sweetest face! I just looked at his pictures again, I can't get over baby Blaze's adorableness! That would look really awesome if you burned his name into the wood. It would go with the whole fire theme of his name :D

Sammysmom

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
PumpkinJelly":1gfeudz7 said:
He's got the sweetest face! I just looked at his pictures again, I can't get over baby Blaze's adorableness! That would look really awesome if you burned his name into the wood. It would go with the whole fire theme of his name :D

I fell in love with his sweet little face the moment I met him. Sammy Phoenix (RIP poor baby) was a sweet baby but he always had a hard look on his face. Probably because he was sick though. Blaze even looked sweet when he was bearding at me during his bath lol.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I love the pic where he's in your hand & looking up as if saying "what are you? He's so cute & love his name. He looks really comfy in his tank, too. He'll soon be eating so much it'll be hard to keep up. He already has a cute little belly on him, so you know he's been well fed. Lucky you! I love my boys, have 4 adult males, but I'd also love a baby, but I'm out of the house 11 hrs Mon to Fri working (almost 2 hours per day travelling to work on public transport, so it's not a good idea, but I still envy you having such a cute baby. And so healthy!
Have fun
Deb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rootie
Top Bottom