New baby beardie questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since you said you plan on doing tile, please don't make the mistake of buying the glossy bathroom tile, most home improvement stores will have a natural rock looking tile that has some texture to it. This tile lets them actually walk around (Plus it looks great!). Also WASH the tile after getting it cut, you'd be surprised on how much dirt and dust comes off it. I know it seems like common sense stuff but some people just don't get it

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Oooops, Landismom I just realized your's commenting on Toothless's thread. You'll need to start your own thread so people aren't thinking this is the same owner + dragon and be able to help with each specific one. Here's how to start your own thread :

posting.php?mode=post&f=6

Please do that ASAP or this will be a confused + tangled thread. Orangutan, see to it also that you're replying to the correct thread. This is Toothless's thread , Landrismom needs to start a new one. I know it's easy to make this mistake when you're new. :)

Cwilliams

Mushu looks very happy and healthy. I myself just recently got a baby and am still learning. I wouldn't be too concerned about spending the money on the smaller tank. Just use it for a cricket house when you upgrade to the larger tank. It won't be long before she out grows that tank. I opted for the 75gal tank as they had it on sale, but closed off half to help him with hunting for now. I did use slate tiles in mine with sand under and in between the gaps to protect the glass.
102929-2754279385.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ha12041437
Top Bottom