NEW BABIES AND PICS, meet Gabby, Lincoln and Scarlett!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethelia

Extreme Poster
ahmagawd cute overload.
they look like great little monsters.

holly repeat after me... you will NOT get any more baby dragons!

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Ethelia":3ave470y said:
ahmagawd cute overload.

Be careful Holly,.................. you know the pringle/chip sickness we all have here, right? :laughing6:

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Yes, Holly, we are all addicted, some can manage their addiction and some can't....like me and Christine and Barbara....to mention a few....It's good to hear from you Holly, and Christine your babies are wonderful, such lovely white bellies and all so colourful. I really like Lincoln's smile, reminds me alot of Mica. And Gabby and Scarlett get more colourful every time I see them.

Hugs
Deb

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
sweetiepie9":11747s66 said:
Yes, Holly, we are all addicted, some can manage their addiction and some can't....like me and Christine and Barbara....to mention a few....It's good to hear from you Holly, and Christine your babies are wonderful, such lovely white bellies and all so colourful. I really like Lincoln's smile, reminds me alot of Mica. And Gabby and Scarlett get more colourful every time I see them.

Hugs
Deb

Yes Deb, we have quite an addiction, not a bad one though, right? :laughing6:
I really have to get on the ball and post some new pics, my sister had surgery weds, and I'm pretty busy right now..........but soon though.

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
beardie osk":1hqz0ny3 said:
Ethelia":1hqz0ny3 said:
ahmagawd cute overload.

Be careful Holly,.................. you know the pringle/chip sickness we all have here, right? :laughing6:
Hmmm... Isn't it LAY'S..."betcha can't eat just one" :mrgreen:

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Yes Michele and Barb, your absolutely right, :? it's Lays, I don't where I got the pringles from :dontknow: :?: :?: :?: :?: I better change my topic heading on Mica's thread. :wink:

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Actually Christine if you remember we changed it sometime back because there were lots of younger members that had no idea what we were talking about. :lol:

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
fresnowitte":13uiigbv said:
Actually Christine if you remember we changed it sometime back because there were lots of younger members that had no idea what we were talking about. :lol:

Opps, there we go showing our age. :wink:

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
beardie osk":2d2wjcyt said:
Yes Michele and Barb, your absolutely right, :? it's Lays, I don't where I got the pringles from :dontknow: :?: :?: :?: :?: I better change my topic heading on Mica's thread. :wink:
I don't know Christine... "My new Lay" might sound a little funny :mrgreen: :oops: :lol: It might get moved to AOT :laughhard:

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
puppytoes72":1y7bdy64 said:
beardie osk":1y7bdy64 said:
I don't know Christine... "My new Lay" might sound a little funny :mrgreen: :oops: :lol: It might get moved to AOT :laughhard:

Yes, I agree, I think I'd have to add "chip" to the lay for it to work. I better leave it alone. :laughing6:

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
puppytoes72":2ezslaqp said:
OMG! I can't breathe!
SmileyLOLSideways.gif

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Hi everyone,
After much thought, I'm going to stop posting on my three topics (unless someone writes a post) and consolidate all my beardies info onto one thread. I don't know why, but I seem overwhelmed with having three sites going at the same time, so hopefully I'll be more faithful with updates. So please, please write a short note on my new thread, so I don't loose my contacts. (my biggest fear)
What would my babies do without their Aunts and Uncles? :wink:

viewtopic.php?f=49&t=136028
Thanks guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
New & NoClue
Top Bottom