New Additions to the Family! (pictures)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdunfee77

With Spike, Ginger (bd's) and Moe and Spaz (WD's over 1.5 yrs old now) I took in a few more babies.

Houdini (cuz he's an escape artist) about 1.5-2mo old - i HAD to take from Petsmart, the other beardies were biting her and literally chewing on her tail like a twizler. Poor thing, the end of the dead tail finally fell off yesterday.
340a35b4.jpg

00a1f47f.jpg

This beauty, not named yet, HypoTrans Tangerine Leatherback 3mos old
b05877a5.jpg

7429379a.jpg

458de482.jpg

These two poor souls, i went to pickup a tank and the lady had two skinny dehydrated beardies in a tank that looked like it hadn't been cleaned in a year! Instead of leaving with just a tank I took these two with me, they didn't stop eating when I got home for two hours!! To give you an idea, the one on the right she said was a year old, OMG he's 1/3 the size of Spike at a year old. Lots of work to do here
bb13d3e0.jpg

And of course I have Spike and Ginger now both over a year old and HUGE (no they're not housed together, i was cleaning Spikes cage and he clibed in with her for a minute)
7f62cde4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bw341606
Top Bottom