Rocky Upset Me!

Rocky stressed me out.
So it's about 5 minutes before bedtime so I asked Rocky if he wanted to head to the store with me or not. He said, "NO"- so I left him and said, "You should be sleeping when I return!"
I head out - I return about an hour later and I didn't think to check on Rocky because I knew he was asleep.
About 2 hours later, I run to my room and there is NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Rocky anywhere in sight.
I am screammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmming. Everyone asks why I call his name as if he will answer but listen....if you read this far you know things are not normal here.
Keep reading.

I moved things around so his "hiding spaces" are gone.
I am on the verge of tears and saying, "OKAY OKAY- I won't leave him out anymore." My room is "Rocky proof" so he won't eat anything, I sweep- including all corners/under bed AND Vaccuum daily (yes) and tuck cords, no plants, I mean, it's a lifestyle.
Anyway, I have a ramp but when not in use, it's leaning against the small dresser.
Well, for the first time- Rocky crawled up and fell asleep on a short stack of clothing.
He was soooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute. He wrapped his tail and was so comfortable. I was still frantic but then turned ANGRY-
He opened his eyes then closed them.
I was going to leave him because I recall don't bother sleeping beardies. Well, I do bother them but they ignore me but in this case, I picked him up.
There was a plastic bag (sealed) and I didn't want him get warm being near it.
As I write this, the feelings are coming back (too soon, too soon LOL)
But know I woke up thinking, ROCKY CAN CLIMB-(the ramp was straight and he climbed straight up it)*
Rocky is smart by following the ramp that would lead to his enclosure.
Rocky followed directions about being asleep-
ROCKY STRESSES ME OUT!

He is on punishment for 3 days; me 5 days!

*You don't understand, beside my headboard - I have never seen Rocky climb in 2 years. I put him on the side of things and he just "hangs!" He will get on the floor. I even tried my comforter--- NOTHING. The naysayers in my life say that he doesn't do half of the things he should because he knows that MOMMY WILL DO IT- they are surprised that he walks but I tell them that JEALOUSY IS AN UGLY LOOK!

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
I agree with chris, I was grinning the whoke time I was reading. This post is SO you and Rocky 🙂. Don't be mad at him, your clothes smell like you and maybe he just wanted cuddles 😉

NickAVD

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Foxy
I missed your stories :D I understand the stress you were under, but when I read it, I smiled. Don’t punish Rocky for this, he really went looking for you and found your things by smell.

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
OK you win @NickAVD and @xp29 I feel better now.
I cooled off and Rocky was on punishment for 8 minutes lol it felt like forever FOR ME.
I really realized Rocky has me wrapped around his finger but HE KNOWS IT..,,separate store coming.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brikev9799
Top Bottom