Need some honest opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Addicted

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Freeie,i was acyually thinking of my monitors temps...LoL.The beardie is slightly lower with a basking SURFACE temp of about 130-135.Air temp is lower.

vickson420,he just ate a but load of dusted crickets,and i soaked him for a while.Then put on anti fungal.He's alright but certainly not good.

Now for a question,if i do the betadine bath should i still do the witch hazel?.Or is it one or the other?

And also the anti fungal i am using is Lamasil spray,i found it much easier to apply thoroughly to him without stressing him out too much.This should be as good as the cream i would imagine right?

Jason.

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Jason
Good that he ate.You actually clean the area with the witch hazel first then put him in the betadine bath.As for the lamisil I prefer the cream it actually soaks in deeper then the spray would.Also you have to be careful that he doesnt inhale it as that could damage his lungs,ok?I would also lower those temps because the heat could be furthering the issue since the scales are for all intensive purposes open and festering.The higher the temps the easier its going to be for the fungus to spread and the more likely that it will further irritate the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom