need some advise

Status
Not open for further replies.

wingeddrgn

Hatchling Member
I have purchased a dragon from a breeder in Iowa. I am trying to figure out a good time to have her sent. I live in Montana. I have requested that we should wait until after Christmas as I don't trust that she will get here overnight with all of the holiday shipping. I am wondering what kind of temperatures is it ok to ship in. The weather here has been getting to -20 to -30 with wind chill at night. I know they are packed with warmers but don't want her to freeze..

Nasubi77

Sub-Adult Member
I don't know...I've heard of a lot of breeders that won't ship when the temps are below freezing. I really don't know if those heat packs can overcome -20 temps! Especially if the package were to get delayed a day or two, which sometimes does happen. What does your breeder think about shipping in those temps?

wingeddrgn

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Yes, the breeder said to wait with the below zero temps, I was just wondering what kind of temps I should wait for... Anything above zero?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maryjane91383
Top Bottom