Need Info!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TazzysMamma

Sub-Adult Member
Awwwww what a sweetie!!! I love that "love eye" look (that's what we call it when they cock their head to the side to look up at you.... the "love eye" LOL!!!!!

HUGS

Sandi

munchkins9802

Gray-bearded Member
Hi! Bob is an absolute cutie!! And when they first pancake in the bath it can be scary. Oursscared us when he ballooned up in the morning the first time (just ask Tracie how paranoid this beardie gmom and mommy are !!)
He looks like he is thriving. If he seems willing to, give him as many crickets as he will eat in a 10-15 min time period. He probably won't have the interest in the salad yet as he is quite young--I would say not more than 7 weeks at this point.

Post more pics when you get a chance

Peanut04

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Hey everyone!!!
Ok...another question. Bob has been turning black! Yesterday I had him out...me and my girls were playing with him, we put him in his tank so he could eat. As soon as I put him in there he turned black..I have never seen him do this so i got worried and took him back out...about 30 sec. later he turned his regular color.... hes been doing this all day today. I take him out and play with him or give him a bath...put him back in his tank and he turns black...as soon as I take him out hes fine! So do I have a spoiled beardie( lol)...is he stressed...I dunno whats going on with him.

Dana

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
LOL I think you rlast sentence pretty much explains it!Looks like he has figured out that black beard means he gets to come out and play :wink: Its totally normal juvie behavior.As long as the beard comes and go and it doesnt look like he is in any distress he is fine.Welcome to the teenage years :wink:

TazzysMamma

Sub-Adult Member
Yup, that boy's SPOILED! LMBO!!!! Ive got THREE just like him!

I got my first big black beard from Tazzy this morning... ooooooh he was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO tough.... :shock: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: He was threatening me that if I didnt pick him up and cuddle him..... well you know... Im sure he'd think of something.... :roll: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ive got Eragon who wont got to bed now without his blankie and snuggles for 1/2 to an hour first, Sunny who is starting to like this as well, and Tazzy who eats more than I can figure out where he puts it.... LOL Of course.... he is a little round :roll: :wink: But Im happy, this was my rescue, and he was pretty severely mal-nourished when I brought him home.

Id love to see more pics of your little guy!!!

HUGS!

Sandi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom