Need Info!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peanut04

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Vicky,
hyper indeed...lol. We have a ther. on the side, its stuck a couple inches from the bottom...hes crazy, he keeps going on the driftwood, and jumping onto the ther. lmbo.....he keeps doing it... runs, jumps, runs, jumps......and he kinda hangs on the ther...on his 2 front feet :laughhard:

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Heeheehee sounds like it may be a good thing you didnt get the other beardie because this ones gonna be handful for a while.The story reminded me of something,did you ever get the digital therm with the probe?

TazzysMamma

Sub-Adult Member
I can just picture him jumping from one thing to the other!!!! Any update on your camera charger????? I want PICTURES! LOL

Peanut04

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
yea they called him and said they didn't have the charger my husband ordered!!..so he had o pay 10 dollars extra and got a different one. I have no clue when its supposed to be here though

Peanut04

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Hello everyone...

I have yet another question :D . Ok..My daughter was giving Bob a bath today and she took him out and gave him to me because he was bloated. When I mean bloated I seriously mean bloated....he was like a huge sponge. His stomach was totally rounded ...I cant really explain it!! I put him in my plam and was watching him...all the suddden he took a breath and totally deflated?? Is this normal?? :|

Dana

TazzysMamma

Sub-Adult Member
LOL Could be, was he acting ok? Maybe he farted LOL :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: :lol: Had he poo'd today yet?

I was just going to come on here and ask how he's doing!!!! How many crickets is he eating at a time now?

HUGS!

Sandi

Peanut04

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Oh my gosh...hes a pooing and eating machine..lmbo. Today he had....8 crickets..2 worms...and bananas..I cant get his to eat anything by mouth...(he will hunt and eat the crickets and worms) but no greens, and no fruit ( I give him mashed up bananas in the syringe...he licks it off)

Dana

TazzysMamma

Sub-Adult Member
Sounds like a happy lil guy!!!!! Did ya get your camera charger yet??? huh? huh? did ya???? huh? :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Try baby squash! It's better for him than the banana - that's more of a treat.

HUGS!!!!

Sandi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sohaiko
Top Bottom