Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyles

3393454847_4ac9370fbb.jpg

I just got her today. She needs a name.

Ethelia

Extreme Poster
Love spyders idea.

It really does strike me what long back legs he has. Almost frog like!
Perhaps you could use them as inspiration for a name :)

ashesc212

Sub-Adult Member
I just love baby beardies with slinky legs...I agree with Holly - they are very long!

let us know what you decide to name him.

Willa

Hatchling Member
I like Inferno :) Kashet come from a book called "Joust" . It has lots of dragon names. It is the first of a triolgy. It is by Mercedes Lackey. She wrights alot of fiction, but especially about dragons and other really cool mythical creatures.

Lyles

Original Poster
I still haven't decided, but I love all the suggestions. My fiance says I have to pick the name but doesn't seem to like anything that I suggest. Right now I still like Dru, but it seems like that won't be it either.

Willa

Hatchling Member
Well good luck, it took me three months to pick the name I wanted. I read alot of dragon books.

Lyles

Original Poster
I think that would work, at least with my daughter. If she were blue then it would be perfect since that is her favorite show, haha. It has never been so hard for me to name a pet. Our last beardie was Charlie and we have 3 dogs Brock, Lyla, and Lannie and cats Lucy and Baxter. We tend to lean towards people names even for our pets. Go figure this one would stump me.

Lyles

Original Poster
I loved all the suggestions but it happened by chance we found a name. Going to name her Malygos and call her Maly (Molly) for short.

Lyles

Original Poster
Yeah I found that out afterwords. I don't play the game but when I found out it was a dragon (well a blue one) I thought it kind of fit. Of course Matt loves it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom