Neat freak!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey, mushu is a total neat freak. when she poops on her carpet she climbs up her log and stays there until i pick it up. she wont even come down for a cricket. also when she pushes her salad out of her bowl she picks it up, its good in a way coz she helps me to keep her cage clean. its so adorable :D

Seacow

I know but when your other half comes home from work after a long day and runs past you to lean over the viv and ask worriedly "well...has he gone today??".... I'm a recent new beardie mammy and suddenly poo is a major topic of conversation in our house :roll:

There are a great deal of uncleaned poos in the depths under my bed.
And Oh BOY do I know that feeling herpfreak!! I found one of Dennis' little presents in behind the T.V and DVD player (one of his favourite hidey-holes) It was all over the wires and god knows how long it had been there! He can be amazingly loud when he poos in his viv... but when hes out and about in the house he's like....a ninja pooper or something.... :lol:

VEGASLIZARD

Sub-Adult Member
There are a great deal of uncleaned poos in the depths under my bed.
That reminded me of the stinky rat cage that occupied my bedroom when I was a teenager. My mother would come in the room and say "How can you stand that smell?" I only cleaned the cage once a week. ewww

joeyb504

Hatchling Member
i had to see it to believe it today i witnessed my beardie poo in his food dish stick his butt in the water bow and then climb to the highest part of his log and then stare we down to pick it up

Embee

Gray-bearded Member
carries0":84ec3 said:
hey, mushu is a total neat freak. when she poops on her carpet she climbs up her log and stays there until i pick it up. she wont even come down for a cricket. also when she pushes her salad out of her bowl she picks it up, its good in a way coz she helps me to keep her cage clean. its so adorable :D

LOL, I'm so glad you posted this, because I was thinking it was just coincidence. Cloudy poops and runs... usually, on her basking log, in the am before feeding. It's like, one moment, she's there basking away, and I look again, and she's "outtathere!" And a gift is waiting there, for me. Once the poop is cleaned up, she resumes her usual sun worshiping position. The goddess that she is, of course.

And well, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, as it were. I'm a neat freak, and the little dearie has never had to live with poop in her viv for more than say, 10 minutes? In my beardie slavedom, have I created a precious princess? Whoops. :oops:

The best,
Em

P.S. The other day, she pooped in her worm dish, amidst a couple of leftover worms. She didn't run from this one. Instead, she stood there, arm resting on the side of the dish, looking at me as if to say, "when will you be cleaning this up, because I'd like to get on with my meal?!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cr0w
Top Bottom