Name suggestions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrus

I like picking names from legend. For instance, my beardie is named Arthur. Why? Arthur Pendragon. I also happen to love puns.

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
"LUCKY".... Because he's lucky you are taking him in! How someone can just say one day after 6yrs, "I think I'll find a new home for my dragon!"???

traildrifterphalanx

Sub-Adult Member
My dragons have been named after the Castlevania video game series: Simon Belmont, Richter Belmont, and Alucard, son of Dracula.

My chameleons have been named after the Final Fantasy video game franchise lizard clan, called Mamool Ja: Gulool Ja Ja, Mamool Ja, and now Vedool Ja

I like to keep each species in a theme to tie them together, and clearly I am inspired by video game characters.

I'd recommend something personal to who you are. Movies, books, shows, games? Maybe just looking at him/her and the first name that comes to mind. Pedro? Francesca? Duke? :D

traildrifterphalanx

Sub-Adult Member
Gormagon":37itj5wr said:
"LUCKY".... Because he's lucky you are taking him in! How someone can just say one day after 6yrs, "I think I'll find a new home for my dragon!"???

I second this sentiment as well.
Who cares for a living creature for 6 years and then is just done with it? Some situations I understand can't be helped, but some people are so disposable with their pets

Titus

Original Poster
The people were poor, and they couldn't afford rent, so they had to move out and into a motel. Unfortunately that motel didn't allow pets

My Dragons Bruce and Natasha aka Hulk and Black Widow are named after marvel superheros. Our tree frogs are named Luna, George, Lilly and Snape... all named after Harry Potter characters. When I move and am able to add to the family I will stick with the same type of names per species.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
s4mclain
Top Bottom