Nails to short?

Status
Not open for further replies.

myzeak

Hatchling Member
Ok well i just switched to tile in my viv and was wondering, is it posable for Zeaks nails to get to short? he seams to have a little harder time geting traction on me and a grip on one of his rocks.

foxtrot3

Tile is very abrasive and will wear down nails rather quickly. I prefer sand and wood to tile for that reason.

ChellyBeans

Gray-bearded Member
Sand and wood is no good in my opinion.

My viv is half carpet and half tile. Mostly because I need the nails to be filed down some, but not too much. I have tile in the basking spot and the rest is carpet.

:D

myzeak

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
ChellyBeans":1mw10qxe said:
Sand and wood is no good in my opinion.

My viv is half carpet and half tile. Mostly because I need the nails to be filed down some, but not too much. I have tile in the basking spot and the rest is carpet.

:D
thanks airfeild management

foto69man

Hatchling Member
Marvin has been on slatetile the whole 11 months i've had him...his nails have never gotten too short, so I don'tknow what to tell you honestly...

Freeie

Extreme Poster
The ones ive had trouble with is my females when they get ready to lay they scratch so i use like alot different things tile/non sticky shelf liner. And sand near laying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom