My red tailed boa

Status
Not open for further replies.

colie06

2 yrs ago i rescued a boa from a bad man when i got her (Diamond is her name) she was gray. I mean real gray i never saw anything like it. It was Feb 32 degrees out side and all he had her in was a 4x4 plastic tote. She had these caps on her eyes that she must of tried to shead but couldn't. Wow i know she was on the verge of DEATH!!!! well at the time she was only 8 ft she is now alomost 11ft! so she is doing well now she still is not very people friendly but that is with just cause i wouldn't like people either. So now i have a snake added to the family i am not a snake person but i refuse to see mother nature's animals and reptiles suffer

NegativeCreep

Sub-Adult Member
I rescued a (much younger) RTB from a dumb teenager. He wasn't in real bad shape, but he was very under sized and malnourished.
How sad that he was treated so badly, but I'm so glad that you took him/her in. I would love to see pics. (and I would be glad to share pics of Mitch if you like!)

I'm not a snake person either, but Mitch is a sweetheart (even if I still can't bring myself to hold him on my own). I could never have turned him down. His previous owner really wanted us to take him, too. Since we had a tank and extra lights, it was a fit. I couldn't take it knowing that he gave it to another dumb teenager...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maryjane91383
Top Bottom