My newest addition! *lots of pics*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayla

Aww how cute!! I cant wait till Draco is all grown up and by that time i should have enough experience to where i can get another baby =] Hope its is a Famale. Congrats :mrgreen:

jeserah

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
The breeder's a guy in socal. He doesn't have a website but he was very nice and thorough in his email correspondence. I can get you his email if you want! He's got a few ads on fauna classifieds right now.

momohobobobo

Hatchling Member
paperplanes":3b25ekf3 said:
lol wow ok.. it seems dangerous to me. I feel like some people just throw around boxes in the mail. Maybe thats just in the movies

I actually work at UPS loading the trailers that go from city to city. And yes, boxes are thrown around and boxes fall off chutes and boxes are crushed. But there are things you can do to ensure safety. One of the best things you can do is pay a little extra and make your package a high priority box. (thats what we call it at work, Im not completely sure if its called something different when buy it) If you make it a high priority box someone will carry your box directly to the trailer rather than riding the chutes through the building and if its a live animal it will usually get loaded last to ensure its the first box off so there's little time in the trailer as possible. If you do ship i would take the most precautions i can, If you dont, there is a chance of the box and animal going through a rough time. I personally load animals last if i get them on my own because i care. But as im sure you can guess, some people dont really care or wont notice its a live package.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Godaxus
Top Bottom