MY NEW (PRINGLE) MICA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone.
Well, as some of you know, I have 6 beardies......Ollie, Pyrex, Bella,Lincoln, Gabby, and Scarlett. Not that I need another beardie, :shock: but I've always wanted a "white" one, so I've kept my eyes open for the right beardie. It's difficult to know what a 6" baby will grow up to be, color-wise, even if the parents are leucistic, etc, so I've been hesitant in getting such a small tyke....................
Well........................., I found a 11 month old light colored male, hypo pastel, that I just loved when I saw him, and he should be here on Thursday. :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8:
I know I'm insane for getting another beardie, but they're really are like Pringles, you just can't have one,(I hope this is the last one) :wink: ...............I will keep you updated on his arrival.....he is quite the boy!

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Thanks so much, he's a beauty, and I'm looking forward to sharing him with everyone....................................

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
And here I thought we had alot, wow another beardie :shock: I know you were looking for a special "white" dragon, I'm sure he'll be beautiful as are all your babies. Looking forward to seeing pics of the new arrival :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

Deb

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Congrats on your soon to be new beardie, Christene! :D
I too cannot wait for pics. I have always loved the leucistic's. They have such beautiful eyes.

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Thanks Deb, Dawn, Tom and Libsterr95.......he's suppose to arrive tomorrow, Thursday, and I'll have some pics, and yes Deb, I think I'm done now, since I found my white beardie, but............never say never, right? :wink:

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Christene all I have to say is.... :laughhard: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughhard: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughhard:

Can't wait to see your new guy. :wink:

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
fresnowitte":3k9mfqjz said:
Christene all I have to say is.... :laughhard: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughhard: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughhard:

Can't wait to see your new guy. :wink:

I know it Barb........Can you believe it? ............................... (Oh I think you can) :wink:

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
fresnowitte":1ou7aqjn said:
But why else would I find it so funny? :lol: :wink:

It's almost like a sickness, isn't it :mrgreen: ......but in my defense, I really have been looking for a light/white beardie male for a long time, :laughing6: I'm having a hard time tracking his where-abouts, and I missed a call from the sender who was verifying my address, so I'm hoping he's on route,......I'm waiting for a call back from the sender, to find out for sure. :?

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
He's definately coming today..........UPS called me at 6AM with an automated message telling me that I was to recieve a package today.........I WONDER WHAT IT COULD BE? :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: I have my camera ready, but UPS can deliver as late as 7PM, so I'm hoping for an early delivery!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quantum
Top Bottom