My new baby is here with pics :) Update 19/01/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

ks85

Dracosmommy":3vlmai18 said:
I love watching her hunt crickets with that little tail tip shake she does. She looks like a rattlesnake when she does it. It's just before she nabs the cricket, shakes the tip really fast. It's sooooooo funny. Does anyone else with geckos have this happen?? :laughhard:
one of mine does this too!! too funny!!

Dracosmommy

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I just did some more pictures of Echo. She's grown since the last time I did pics.:
Echo012.jpg

Echo013.jpg

Echo014.jpg

Echo015.jpg

Echo016.jpg

Echo017.jpg

Echo018.jpg

Echo019.jpg

Echo020.jpg

Echo021.jpg

Echo022.jpg

Echo023.jpg

Echo024.jpg

Echo025.jpg

Echo026.jpg

Echo027.jpg

Echo028.jpg

I even have her potty trained to a little piece of papertowel as you can see in the last picture. I changed that and put a fresh piece in after taking the photo. :mrgreen: I think she's getting ready for a shed judging from some of the pictures. :mrgreen: I had to remove her hidey so that I could get these pics cause she kept running into it. Little monster. She's getting an attitude!! :mrgreen:

Dracosmommy

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Haley they do have nails. Since she's gotten bigger and I can pick her up more now I actually saw the nails. I can also feel them. :) Just answering a question you had previously.

Dracosmommy

Juvie Member
Original Poster
HaleyMaree":okypqkop said:
Thanks! I would think they would have sorta of webbed feet.
~HAley
Actually no. If you take a close look at the pictures, she has toes and no webbing. :mrgreen: The first picture shows her toes pretty clearly.

Dracosmommy

Juvie Member
Original Poster
It's been awhile since I updated the pictures of Echo. She will be moving into Draco's 20 gallon long at the end of the month when Draco gets his 40 gallon tank. I just shot a few pictures now. She's changing color so fast. She's about 5 mths old now. Can anyone tell me what morph she is??? I'm thinking jungle morph or tangerine.

gecko005-1.jpg

gecko004-1.jpg

gecko006-1.jpg

gecko003-1.jpg

gecko007-1.jpg

And this is what she looked like when I got her:
gecko003.jpg

FranktheTank

Gray-bearded Member
Echo looks amazing, she looks so much bigger and her tail is nice and thick too! Is she a bit more tame now, is she easier to handle?

-Kaleen

Dracosmommy

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Kaleen
She is easier to handle but she's such a wiggle worm. She doesn't like to stay still very long. :roll: I love her colors that she's turning. The pictures don't do that orange justice. I can't wait to see what she will look like when she's an adult. How's Lulu doing? What colors is she? Echo is eating 5 to 6 crickets at night. I have to get to the reptile shop so I can get some hornworms for Draco and waxworms and silkworms for them both and mealworms for Echo. Not feeling up to it in the last couple of months. My sister picks them up occasionally for me and gets the crickets for me every two weeks. It's hard to look after everyone when ya feel so crappy. :( I also have Jazz, my very demanding dog, to look after too. I love him with all my heart though. :) He's great with Draco and Echo. Doesn't bother Draco when he's out with me. He will sit on command while Draco's running the floor with his leash on. (Draco has a leash so I can keep him safe) Draco on the other hand isn't too fussy of him yet. I think Draco just tolerates him. He'll let Jazz come near him but not to close or Jazz gets black bearded. It's cute. Jazz looks very confused cause he use to play with my rats and he can't understand why Draco isn't interested in playing with him. :roll: He just watches as I play with Echo. I don't let him too near yet. She's still small. Draco is never out without supervision and if Jazz gets too carried away he gets put in the kitchen with the gate across the door. Jazz has been very good lately just lying there while Draco has his time out. But I'm always alert as to what Jazz is doing.

dylanravenj

Sub-Adult Member
Wow she is one of the coolest leos I have ever seen! She looks like some sort of tangerine carrot tail type morph

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nekov
Top Bottom