My Mylo. (Pic Heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
You did such a great job with his new home, it looks wonderful. You are so creative and Mylo doesn't seem phased, except for the dead bear, that is. He seems to like all of it. If you get that coffin made, bet he'll decide to sleep in it, that would be awesome. Can't wait to see it. Hopefully your stress level gets better, you'll find out when you get to your new job. Congrats for that!

Lindz0518

Gray-bearded Member
I am absolutely in love with Mylo's new Halloween viv, you know how much I love Halloween!! Mylo looks so happy in it! The moist hide is adorable!

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Thanks Deb. Thanks Lindz. :D The truth, is that I'm still shooting for a harvest theme. It's just very,very hard! :eek: I have a craft show to go to and if the price is right, I'll pick Mylo up a real dried pumpkin for his warm hide. And go from there. I'm also trying to find tiny dried "Indian corn" for him to climb on as well.
-A strange thing is happening where I live. Spooky and Harvest type decor is only one isle in shops! :( Christmas is already 2 isles!
-Mylo's viv will likely change one more time, slowly, then stay that way! LOL! :lol: It's just gonna take some time :wink:

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Christmas, at the beginning of Oct? Isn't that a bit much? I guess it's happening here, too, so good luck at the craft fair, hope you find what you're looking for. I love Mylo's tank just the way it is, though.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I haven't been shopping in a retail store, so haven't noticed, but normally the Xmas stuff comes out early November. But I'll check.

JangoMom

Sub-Adult Member
Hey There! :) Hope things are going good for you and your family. Love the pictures of Mylo's home.. so creative!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tangel256
Top Bottom