My Mylo. (Pic Heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zandi202

BD.org Addict
First off, the kidney dish will be in the mail Monday along with a surprise.

Second, that viv is freaking cute and do I spy a count in his castle? What does the count think?

KristineM

Gray-bearded Member
That's fantastic!! My husband just had the same idea, to do holiday "themes" for our babies. Yours came out amazing!!!

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Yay! For dishes! :blob5: Thank you Liz! Once again, Mylo is Mr. Mylo seems just fine with it all. :lol: He woke up and was so curious I was having to work around him! :p He's doing this strange thing where he's trying to climb the inside of his house. I have a really cute pic of it once PB decides to behave. He's such an easy going boy :love5:
KristineM":111ir5lu said:
That's fantastic!! My husband just had the same idea, to do holiday "themes" for our babies. Yours came out amazing!!!
Why, Thank you very much :oops: :D It's not quite done yet. I have yellow fabric for new hammocks and I'd like to pick up some little branches to place in the center of the viv, maybe a tomb stone or too! As long as I have stress in my life, I shall craft! LOL! :lol:

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Here ya go! I laughed my butt off at this one! :lol: I went in to check on him and all I saw was his boy bits! :oops: :laughing6: Not sure why he thinks he can climb 90 degrees! :lol:

I liked this one too. He just looks so smug! :lol:

I should be able to mail everything this week too Liz! :D

zandi202

BD.org Addict
Aw, Mylo probably thinks he's got the same suction cup feet Deb's Bunny has. :lol: Either that or he wants to be a spider for Halloween... Wait. Can't vampires walk up 90* angled walls and on ceilings? Maybe he's testing out his Count powers.

Mylo looks so darn cute with his pumpkin! "Youz thinks you could phase me, wells tink again!"

Yay! Can't wait for Nissa to have an awesome, revamped viv!

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
You're right Liz, he is the count! :D So instead of branches, maybe I'll make a little coffin for the center of the viv. A lined one, like a little bed! Oh, I think I'm gonna! :D
-Just have to clean it all up for you and send. You'll have to PM me your address again tho. :lol:

zandi202

BD.org Addict
You got it!

I like that coffin idea! You better make it extra long and wide since I don't think he's done growing just yet.

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
I think you're right. He's only 9 & 1/2 months! :shock: :lol: Everything I make looks HUGE but I'd rather he have enough room. Once I figure out how big he'll be, I'll adjust :wink:

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Mylo:
"You changez my home, I killz da bear!" :twisted: :lol:

My poor bug a boo is still awake! :eek: I woke him around noon today and he still hasn't gone back to bed! He normally wakes up around 9:30-10:00pm! Aw, I hope he eats tonight. Bad mama :(

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
He does! So strange. Myah just loved them. Guess that's the difference between a boy and a girl! :p

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
LMAO!!! :laughhard: :lol: :laughhard:
I'll get him a poster of a girl gecko and a little race car bed! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tangel256
Top Bottom