My first clutch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I am new and I have a clutch and one of my eggs just opened op on 12/16 and I have been monitoring the eggs very regular and there is no movement what so ever what should I do

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, as long as conditions are right they should continue to hatch. They don't always move while wer'e looking at them [ I assume you used a penlight or something similar to candle them] Don't shine lights on them constantly, that will disturb them....just be patient and you'll probably see more emerging soon. :)

AHBD

BD.org Sicko

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Are they buried ? How long ago did it collapse, and do they all look like that ? Are they set up in an incubator ? That one doesn't look good, but leave it be anyway and give it time.

Rgibson0818

Original Poster
They are in a home made incubator they are not buried they are in a thumb print in calcium sand! How do you candle them!!like I said I've never dealt with this before it's my first clutch of eggs! Should maybe I help it!! Also if you would like to help u can be contacted @ 9414041414

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nuochoakenperfume
Top Bottom