My dragons, which morphs are they?

Status
Not open for further replies.

carpedraconum

Hatchling Member
Man, you putting all your gorgeous dragons in a line up really makes me want to do the same. They're color is great! I do like the nearly patternless look of Pulma, but the vividness of the others is great! I do like the fact that you tried to get all of the siblings out of the petstore and give them a great home. I can really tell that you care a lot about the little dragons. Enjoy 'em, they are beautiful.

Drew

Zip

Hatchling Member
And to think, I thought my ONE dragon was a handful, I can't imagine all the fun you must be having with all your little ones. Beautiful Dragons though, such amazing colors and they are still so young!
All the dragons I've seen in the stores in my area are very plain looking "Normal" colored ones, Its great that you were able to open your home to some many beautiful babies. I'd love to have a few more dragons but being only 17 and still living with my parents thats not really an option for me, I'd never be able to afford another dragon, plus I'm kinda worried that if I were able to keep another dragon, the bond I have with my current baby wouldn't be nearly as strong as it is.

good luck, I'd love to see pictures of them as they get older

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Zip":3lc20rhv said:
And to think, I thought my ONE dragon was a handful, I can't imagine all the fun you must be having with all your little ones. Beautiful Dragons though, such amazing colors and they are still so young!
All the dragons I've seen in the stores in my area are very plain looking "Normal" colored ones, Its great that you were able to open your home to some many beautiful babies. I'd love to have a few more dragons but being only 17 and still living with my parents thats not really an option for me, I'd never be able to afford another dragon, plus I'm kinda worried that if I were able to keep another dragon, the bond I have with my current baby wouldn't be nearly as strong as it is.

good luck, I'd love to see pictures of them as they get older
Lol @ all the fun I have, omg I sometimes feel like I dug a hole I cannot climb out of :shock: you think worrying about 1 dragon is rough, ehhm LOL but, I do love em all, they are great pets, and they all love me back even Seka is hanging out a lot more too. I will keep the updates coming, speaking of I am doing a Seka one right now. :D Oh and BTW when I got Des he didn't show much orange at all, it has been coming through more and more as he gets older.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom