024_zps1bfdd684.jpg

017_zpsb5f4f87d.jpg

018_zpsb2acd4b3.jpg

055_zpsaa5504f4.jpg
\
047_zpsf56f3463.jpg

FranktheTank

Gray-bearded Member
Aww Chuck is one handsome dude! He looks like his hammock is his favorite place to chill. How old is Chuck, and or how long have you had him? His colors are nice and bright I like that. Can he see Peter and Lois from his enclosure?

-Kaleen

Vianeth

Original Poster
Thanks! Chuck is our handsome little devil.
I got Chuck as a very tiny hatchling back around March. so that makes him about 7 months.
He cannot see the Uro's, I have them across the room so they are not stressed out by each other.

FranktheTank

Gray-bearded Member
For whatever reason my beardies and my uro don't interest each other. They are in the same room, but on complete opposite sides. When they are out for playtime they don't go anywhere near the others enclosure, they have zero curiosity at all it's weird! I love that you call Chuck your handsome little devil. I bet he gets in to all sorts of mischief! Looking forward to seeing more pictures!

-Kaleen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom