My Boy Leeroy [with pics]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just gonna use this to post all my awesome pictures of Leeroy just to show all the fun he/we have together and the cute things and just to watch him grow everyday =] Starting with his first bath :D

this is a video of him trying to get out, did this like 3 times lol (must click picture to watch vid)

Why am i in here?
DSC00704.jpg

Please get me out
DSC00706.jpg

DSC00707.jpg

Action shot of him trying to get out
DSC00709.jpg

After bath, i see you lookin at me over there. I'm watching you
DSC00712.jpg

I know where you sleep at night
DSC00711.jpg

Whatchu talkin bout Willis?
DSC00713.jpg

ROAR!
DSC00715.jpg

littleassassin2

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Some long overdue pictures.. He's still jittery when he sees my hand, haven't picked him up since the last incident with him trying to hide in my heating vent thing, been compensating his bath with a light misting once in a while. Hoping i haven't scared him for life :(

Basking
DSC00760.jpg

DSC00759.jpg

DSC00758.jpg

DSC00757.jpg

Loves his cactus
DSC00756.jpg

DSC00753.jpg

DSC00752.jpg

DSC00751.jpg

DSC00749.jpg

DSC00748.jpg

DSC00746.jpg

DSC00744.jpg

littleassassin2

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
He refuses to let me pick him up lol, i put my hand in the tank and he goes bat **** crazy :p Although i did get him without too much of a struggle today for a bath, and then i took him into an EMPTY room and blocked off the heating vent with towels, and just let him run around for a bit. Eventually i put him in my hand and i almost fell asleep with him in there while he just layed and i rubbed his back with my thumb.

littleassassin2

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I went into my room to check on Leeroy. It started out as his 4 legs shedding, but then it appears everything but his tail is shedding when i went checking on him. THEN, oh my lord, i blinked my eyes and started looking around his cage to make sure there were no crickets left, and when i looked back at him his eyes were bulging out of his head. I almost had a fricken heart attack even though i knew this was normal, i was afraid his eyes were gonna be like one of those stress toys that you squeeze and they just burst out of his head.

Almost vomited too as i was quite disgusted lmfao. Then they went right back into his head and i called him an ******* xD

littleassassin2

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
My lord, the first time I ever ordered crickets online i got 1/8 of an inch because i heard they grow after a bit, so when i ordered more the sunday before labor day, i order 3/8" and MY GOD, they're monsters! I thought they'd be slightly bigger than the ones i got before but they're actually maybe just a MM or so bigger than the space between his eyes, or they could be the same length, it's hard to tell. He gobbles them up like normal and he's been pooping all the same but he's getting fat now lol.

Also, tomorrow is Leeroy's birthday, he'll be 4 months old (im assuming). Currently 7" long, maybe a tad longer like 7 1/4 or so.

littleassassin2

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Been a while since i posted pics but nothing much has been going on. Only thing new is we're going through a bit of an eye issue because of the coil light possibly but we'll see how things turn out while i wait on a new light (trying to price it out and see what i need). Still the same size roughly fat wize but he is getting longer and he just went through another shed a few days ago. Feel like i could be spending more time with him and i hopefully will be. Been kinda lazy lately and i need to get on top of that but who wants to hear about that.. Here are some pics i took back during the end of August (lol). Will try to get more recent ones soon.

DSC00774.jpg

DSC00773.jpg

DSC00772.jpg

DSC00771.jpg

DSC00770.jpg

DSC00769.jpg

DSC00764.jpg

DSC00762.jpg

DSC00761.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brikev9799
Top Bottom