My Boy Leeroy [with pics]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just gonna use this to post all my awesome pictures of Leeroy just to show all the fun he/we have together and the cute things and just to watch him grow everyday =] Starting with his first bath :D

this is a video of him trying to get out, did this like 3 times lol (must click picture to watch vid)

Why am i in here?
DSC00704.jpg

Please get me out
DSC00706.jpg

DSC00707.jpg

Action shot of him trying to get out
DSC00709.jpg

After bath, i see you lookin at me over there. I'm watching you
DSC00712.jpg

I know where you sleep at night
DSC00711.jpg

Whatchu talkin bout Willis?
DSC00713.jpg

ROAR!
DSC00715.jpg

littleassassin2

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Beardiesforthewin72":u04hmxxo said:
Having a milky tail is strange unless durning a shed. I don't know what it could be but it might not be good so if he doesn't shed with in the next couple weeks I would take him to a vet. It may be nothing to fret over but I would double check to make sure.

I'll google it before i take him to the vet as it's not an immediate danger lol. It's not like he randomly just shutdown and stopped eating and is sitting in a corner all day.

littleassassin2

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
So far i got this:

viewtopic.php?f=49&t=151808
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110803082701AAAg8Qk
http://en.allexperts.com/q/Reptiles-704/2010/3/bearded-dragon-tail-turned.htm
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=124329

All seems to point to just a normal shed so i'll continue to just watch and wait anxiously lol. He has started acting differently too, today and yesterday he just refuses to let me pick him up, even when he sees my hand coming. Eventually i got him today though but ended up having to fight with him to get him back in :roll:

Just gonna leave him be, don't want to stress him out anymore than he probably is.

littleassassin2

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
:lol:, here we've been discussing his tail possibly shedding for like 2 days now, and today i come home to find the bottom of his head/chin area to be shedding (the skin was already coming off when i got home from work like an hour ago). It's just funny cause here is his tail that's milky white and i've seen no indication what so ever that his head was shedding :roll:

Beardiesforthewin72

Sub-Adult Member
Well there you go lol yeah beardies get super grumpy while shedding some don't though Charmander never gets grumpy durning her sheds in fact she's pretty mellow most of the time!

littleassassin2

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
He hasn't been grumpy at all, just refuses to let me pick him up lol. He's gonna not like me tomorrow when it the time comes for him to get in the bath lol.

littleassassin2

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Sleeping on my hand
DSC00737.jpg

Looking at the camera
DSC00736.jpg

hangin out
DSC00735.jpg

Exploring
DSC00733.jpg

Lookin at the puter
DSC00732.jpg

Trying to escape from the bath again
DSC00731.jpg

First got into the bath "Oh no not this again"
DSC00729.jpg

"What was that?"
DSC00728.jpg

DSC00727.jpg

DSC00727.jpg

DSC00726.jpg

DSC00725.jpg

DSC00724.jpg

DSC00723.jpg

Lookin up
DSC00722.jpg

Why you pointing that thing at me again?
DSC00721.jpg

DSC00720.jpg

Giving something the eye, idk what though lol
DSC00719.jpg

DSC00718.jpg

littleassassin2

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
So today was the big day :D :D :D. I came home to find his tail shedding AND dead skin all over his tank so im assuming that under his chin is done or nearly done. Very exciting stuff :) He also got his appetite back, or he was just starving and pounded down like 20 crickets when i got home from work.

Lol, amazing how exciting this stuff is :roll:

littleassassin2

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I put the cricket keeper full of crickets on top of his tank lol
DSC00742.jpg

basking on his cactus
DSC00741.jpg

DSC00740.jpg

DSC00738.jpg

Edit: I also noticed when i woke up this morning his sides are starting to turn a really dark green and he's been really finicky... I think it might be though the past 2 times i let him on my floor (the last time being last night) he ran straight for the heating vents that run along my wall and he must've found a hole of something to contort himself into, i almost had a heart attack, twice, and struggled to get him out... No, the heater wasn't on, hasn't been for months, but i did have to get a little rough with him :( no more running on the floor for him until he gets older.

littleassassin2

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I swear, Leeroy could find any hole the size of a quarter without ever being in the room before. He's a monster when i take him out of his cage, he can't sit still and he doesn't like to be in the open when he's out of his tank, he always has to search for something to cram himself into.

I put him on top of me like 5 minutes ago, looked away and ZOOM he took off, jumped off me and landed on the floor and started to run right for the heating vent. I then took him with me in the livingroom and he almost fell asleep in my hand so i put him on my chest. He decided he wasn't tired, ran off me onto the couch cushion, and tried to go down the space between the couch and the cushion. My god.

littleassassin2

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Leeroy actually let me feed him collard greens BY HAND today!!!! He usually cowers in fear and heads for the hills when my hand gets in the cage but he actually let me hand feed him something :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brikev9799
Top Bottom