My bed

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I took my beardie out just to play and watch him. I was laying on my bed and he first snuggled up under my armpit. He then walked over to a part under my covers, and I didn't see him come back out. So I lifted up the covers and there he was fast asleep! :p He is only a baby! :D

vanda

LOL.. that is so cute.
And funny because I have been thinking of bringing our beardie into bed too.. I am sure he would do the same thing.!!!

NickZafo

haha too funny.

i recently had my Apollo in a small tub for his yum yum time and he somehow escaped when i walked out for a minute and when i came back he somehow found his way up onto my bed and under my covers. where i found him snoozin away :mrgreen:

every night I watch a movie or work on my laptop in bed . . .so my 2 kids gets to sleep with me for an hour or two and boy do they get mad if I skip a night . . . .. ahhhhh this might have solved one of my recent questions in behavior . . . .

augustwst

I nap with my beardie all the time. I lay on my back with him on my chest and cover him up with my soft comforter :D He also likes to climb the "pillow mountain" I make for him.

xJaZx

Hatchling Member
Mine is too much of a spazz when he is out of his tank. He just runs and runs and runs. When he was younge he would tire himself out after about a minute, but now he's like the energizer bunny. (only when out of his tank though).

ashesc212

Sub-Adult Member
I always fall asleep with my beardie at night too. Once I'm sleeping my bf tucks her into her terrarium again though because I've proven myself to be too dangerous of a sleeper with all my tossing and turning...poor beardie. She really wants to sleep all night in the cozy bed. She also likes the temperpedic (spelling?) topper because it is gentle for all her curves and doesn't put pressure on her like how her terrarium does!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meljorogers
Top Bottom