My beardie tattoo in progress- Final Pics!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JenFid

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
BeardedDragon6":33ogys1o said:
0: that looks amazing.

i'm thinking about getting a tattoo too. though i'm not sure yet lol. :'DD

how painfull was your first tattoo? 0:
My first tattoo was the tribal dragon on my left shoulder which you can see snippets of in the pics. It hurt - they all do to some degree. Shoulder is probably one of the least painful spots. Some areas of my back I barely felt beyond the inker thing vibrating. The worst by far was the top of my foot, with the inside of my wrist being a close second. I've heard rib cage is the worst. It's manageable pain though, and you get used to it pretty quick! I recommend doing a bunch of research and find a place with good reviews. I wish I had done that for my first one. Not to say the guy didn't do a good job, but my (new) shoulder was completely custom and everyone at the shop really friendly and chill. I love going there!

Firebonbon":33ogys1o said:
Hook me up with that tattoo place! :eek: I've heard terrible things about the ones where I live. Yours looks phenomenal!
Hah, do you live in Minnesota? ;)

morphmom":33ogys1o said:
Kaboom!!! :shock: That is the sound of my mind being blown! Beautiful :D
Awwe thanks! I can't wait to shock my dad with it when I meet him in Mexico next week, lol! Plenty of bikini time there 8)

Deviant

looks great now if you can talk your man into get a tat of a few crickets on his hands then you can tell him to feed your dragon and he has to rub your back :lol: yes I think too much lol

Spoony

Sub-Adult Member
Deviant":2bg4cpdw said:
looks great now if you can talk your man into get a tat of a few crickets on his hands then you can tell him to feed your dragon and he has to rub your back :lol: yes I think too much lol

:laughhard:

That's brilliant.

Deviant

Spoony":w4g48f28 said:
Deviant":w4g48f28 said:

:laughhard:

That's brilliant.
thank you :lol:

Cherie

OOOOMMMMGGGGG! That is so beautiful! Although I have never looked at a tat magazine, you really, really should submit it! The flowers are amazing! Really there are no words to describe it.

JenFid

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
moustacheman5":140n1usf said:
very interesting, i can tell you have a huge dedication to beardies :D
Yes, they are my kids, I think I'll always have at least one in my life :)

Cherie":140n1usf said:
OOOOMMMMGGGGG! That is so beautiful! Although I have never looked at a tat magazine, you really, really should submit it! The flowers are amazing! Really there are no words to describe it.
Thank you! Yes the flowers are my favorite part I think. We are possibly going to a convention in September to enter it in some contests :)

Faustia13

Lol I can't believe I'm getting all teary over your tattoo. I'm so weird. It's just so beautiful. the person that did your tattoo, did a amazing job. just so speechless on how beautiful it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom