my beardie, pepe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayTLFC

Original Poster
RelentlessChaos":1blsh97r said:
He looks like a mean dragon, lol.

is that a good thing? haha

here's a pic of his/her bits haha. don't know if its the right angle or not!

Untitled.png

zandi202

BD.org Addict
It's a little hard to tell. If you want to try for another one, go for it. You could also try getting a bunch a different angles and post all of them. I'm not sure which is the best angle so that's what I do :lol:

JayTLFC

Original Poster
zandi202":35hstho0 said:
It's a little hard to tell. If you want to try for another one, go for it. You could also try getting a bunch a different angles and post all of them. I'm not sure which is the best angle so that's what I do :lol:

haha ok i will have to do it tomorrow again as he/she has gone asleep now! thank you for your help! :)

zandi202

BD.org Addict
You're welcome. I don't think I would want to be bothered by this strange thing that keeps lifting up my tail when I'm trying to sleep either. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stihlgirl
Top Bottom