My bearded dragons will not grow

Status
Not open for further replies.

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
When you ask for advice on an open forum, you are going to get it. Your dragons won't grow because you don't feed them enough! I will not post anymore on your threads, I will correct the incorrect advice you are giving others.

Terminator7777

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I been giving the advice i get from this site to others and thanks for listening and at lease am right i been given wrong advice. I do listen to advice i get on here and its just hard finding the right bugs at petsmart for my dragons and safe veggies at the store. So take it anyway you like but i am trying.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Spurlee was trying to offer other ways to help the OP get feeders but he has his own way to handle his finances and that's his private business so let's just get back on topic. No need to have any arguments, it's not worth it. I am unlocking this thread, let's just keep it a calm discussion with suggestions and let it go at that.

Terminator7777

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I appreciate you unlocking this thread diamc and hope its smooth sailing from here on out. Sorry by the way for your time diamc.

MomOf2Kiddos

Hatchling Member
I'd just lock the thread again. Whenever he doesn't get the answers he wants he gets upset and tells us all to mind our own business. He's already said he was gonna kill his dragons because he didn't like us telling him he needed to feed them more. I don't get why he's allowed to continue telling the people who are giving good advice to bug off and then keep on asking the same things over and over again in multiple threads. He's trolling the forum.

coastergirl946

Hatchling Member
MomOf2Kiddos":14jxz7n9 said:
I'd just lock the thread again. Whenever he doesn't get the answers he wants he gets upset and tells us all to mind our own business. He's already said he was gonna kill his dragons because he didn't like us telling him he needed to feed them more. I don't get why he's allowed to continue telling the people who are giving good advice to bug off and then keep on asking the same things over and over again in multiple threads. He's trolling the forum.

100% agreed. No proof has been shown to us that he is taking our advice. From his posts in multiple threads, his dragons have not improved in weeks and that makes me really angry. If one of my friends was behaving like this with their dragons, I'd yank those dragons away from them in the blink of an eye. If he can't give them the life they deserve, he needs to find someone who can.

Terminator7777

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I appreciate your honestie about me here on the site. I have taken Plenty of advice you see thats mainly the reason my dragons are separated now and i am using the right uvb lighting. So if that isnt taking advice then what is. I been feeding my dragons pretty well and are getting a bit fatty. I will be honest what i feed as feeders isnt best but thats going to chance when i figure that out. Everything with my dragons are improvement greatly but slowly. If anyone has anything else to say i would like to here from you. But my attitude has changed about my dragons so everybody on the forum nos that.

Gail

BD.org Addict
You have made many improvements but I think whats getting to most people is the main issue you are having is a really simple fix and people can't understand why you seem to refuse to do it. You need lots of feed, plain and simple. Buy bulk crickets, also plain and simple but you make it seem like a major endeavor.
I don't think there is any reason for people to tell you to get rid of your pets because you are struggling but have you considered rehoming one of them since you only wanted one in the first place? It would really make things easier on you.

Terminator7777

Juvie Member
Original Poster
You are pretty much correct on everything you have said and yes i have made alot of improvements. But out of the most people on here telling me to Get rid of my pets is like a punch in the face on me. I thought about rehoming one of my dragons but have everything really nice and setup now. Right now my main concern is getting one of my dragons to eat abit more cause hes skinny. The other one is pretty well built and a little fatty do very well. Am just thinking and worried about my citrus dragon.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Don't know if this has been asked or not, but have you had a fecal checked on the thinner one?

Terminator7777

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Fecal yep has been clear and was done a few weeks back. I had to take my dog buddy to the vet so i bought along two plastic bags of beardie stool and the vet was happy to check for parasites. But all was clear she said and told me to cut back on the supplementing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quantum
Top Bottom