MVB Users. Lets Chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
No I've not use the Megaray's I've always wanted to try them. When I was about to give them a try and order a few is when they started having some issues. Prior to the recent issues I'd always heard nothing but good things about them. There were batch numbers listed in a sticky thread on which were the ones to watch out for.

h2simms

Juvie Member
Yes, I saw that thread, I just wish I could get a solid wood vivarium builder in my area for cheap but, I have only found one guy. But I don't think I will use mvb in vivariums. I will be using the solar glos on my babies, what do you use reptisuns probably?

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
On my babies? I always used MVB's until this last year on babies and all my perminate resident beardies. Last year I used the Reptisuns on the babies an I was dually impressed :shock: as I thought I'd see some kind of big difference being I was led to believe how much bomber that MVB's are suppose to be. I was expecting dull small babies not using a MVB but boy was I wrong. So wrong I changed all my viv's over and now that's all I use are Reptisun...there's just less to go wrong.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Plus when a MVB burns out if you don't have one already burned in then what? Beardie has to go without uvb anyway. Not good if your dealing with a hatchling enclosure. Reptisuns don't need to be burned in. :)

MissT

BD.org Addict
Yep, im pretty sure that Abu's was the sticky... I cant find it now tho!! When her problems popped up there was suddenly loads of people posting about it - all the threads were merged but I think Abu''s was the one that started it all off!

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Yup I saw that I am so ticked off,they turned a wonderful tool that we had into a joke.I am still holding out hope that one of these companies will get it together!
H2,
Again these are brand new bulbs and I have no idea how long they will last just yet but if I had to guess I would say 6mos.

h2simms

Juvie Member
thanks, I am so mad at exo terra for "destroying" Those bulbs, although they are a good company I hope they pay for that by loosing a few hundred thousand dollars!!! :angry5: :angry5: :banghead: :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cr0w
Top Bottom