Mulberry is out-Need Butterworms!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

athenacp

Extreme Poster
OK, Digger ate his last 4 butterworms and he wants more, he turned down the baby food-checked Mulberry Farms-out of stock on butters, thought ok will try silkies..out of stock. Called the bait shop, no butters till trout season...Help!!! Who has butters?????? I hate like hell to go to Petsmart and get supers.

jeritta

Sub-Adult Member
we ordered from http://www.premiumcrickets.com just a few weeks ago and they were fine. maybe they still have some.

They have a notice that due to the cricket virus they are keeping there cricket and worm location separate so to order worms use www.premiumliveworms.com to get butters and they are shipping them out of their SC location. They do have in stock I just checked the site. 250 for $40 don't remember the other prices.

athenacp

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Oh great! I went to the page, they have them but its a little more than I have on my card, have to put money on my card and order them tomorrow..thank you very much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maryjane91383
Top Bottom