Mordecai Photos and adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
He'll bounce back. Darwin just shed most of his body. His face looked like a ghost for a week or two. Had him down for a little while. He's back to patrolling the house like a madman now. He even charges at the window to get at the snow despite my warning that it's -12 on the other side of that window... Silly guy.

Mordecai

Juvie Member
Original Poster
What a silly dragon trying to get the snow. It's pretty cold here too. Ya I hope it's just his shed. His head has been white for about a week and he just shed part of his tail and now down the middle of his back is white. It's so funny how they shed in all different places. Can't wait till he's himself again.

Mordecai

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Mordecai has still been lazy not eating much. He has a little limp so some how he hurt his leg. I have put him back in his smaller 40gal viv so things are lower and he doesn't have to climb much. His leg is getting better but still a very lazy lizard. No weight loss so that's good. Here's some new pictures.
86288-5627244823.jpg
86288-4726094431.jpg
86288-1185998167.jpg
86288-9904741877.jpg

Mordecai

Juvie Member
Original Poster
No it was swollen and he was walking funny on it. I took a video but don't know how to post it. Buy he is getting better.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

That was a cute picture of his eye & nose shedding. :D LOL I guess he got that taken care of.
I hope his foot is better soon!

Tracie

Mordecai

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Ya his eye is all better but his foot is still bothering him. I was able to get him to eat about 5 med dubias tonight (hand feeding him) but it's better then nothing so I'm hoping he is feeling better. Thanks for asking :)

Mordecai

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Mordecai seems to be feeling better. He was running around today with no limp. He ate more then he has been. I'm very happy :D
86288-5008750637.jpg
86288-3016196867.jpg

Tammy94

Wow Mordecai is so big when you look back to the first picture of him you posted, he's grown loads! How is he doing? He looks super happy, such a handsome lad!

Sorry to hear he's not been feeling great I know how stressful it is. Our Douglas has a poorly tummy at the minute and has been refusing all insects for over a week now. He's shedding on his face but it just seems too much for just shed bother so were taking a stool sample to the vets.

Sounds like your little guy was just down in the dumps though over his shed (can't blame him it looked super irritating in the pictures!)

Really hoping Mordecai continues perking up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom