"Mom I gots poo on me!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so yesterday I woke up to the scratching of Diablo on the plexi glass. I went out got some breakfast went on the computer for a little bit, then went back to feed Diablo and when I went in there he had marks on his belly that looked like bruises so I was like, what the heck"? Then I got closer and looked in his enclosure and saw poo smeared EVERYWHERE! I took Diablo out and his feet, tail, and belly were COVERED in poo!!!! Along with the plexi glass and tiles. So I took him into the bathroom and turned on the bath and got a wash rag and cleaned him. It wasnt easy though cause I has to get his feet and he kept grabbing onto the cloth and hitting my with his tail lol. Little brat. Then I had to clean one STINKY cage haha. Now he's clean and his tank is too. What a day...

LJean

Extreme Poster
Oscar doesn't like to poo in his viv. If he has to, he will be sure to smear it everywhere for me to clean up. ;) They can sure make a mess!

Beanie42

Juvie Member
Jamie likes to poo a big smell poo roll in it and then relise how smelly it is and glass dances till its cleaned up.

The feet are a nightmare to clean tho i find a toothbrush works best.

beardienewbie

Juvie Member
Original Poster
haha I wish I would have thought of the toothbrush thing! I used a stupid wash cloth and he kept holding on to it! haha. I love my silly boy though!

EclpsPrinc

Juvie Member
My Max can't stand poo in his viv either! Every morning, he puts his front feet on the glass asking for his bath so he can do his thing.

Beanie42

Juvie Member
to be fair to them tho if it were us in the viv and we had a poo i'm sure we wouldn't wanna be stuck in the same room as it. :bleick:

amylee159

Gray-bearded Member
Beanie42":15c5b said:
Jamie likes to poo a big smell poo roll in it and then relise how smelly it is and glass dances till its cleaned up.

The feet are a nightmare to clean tho i find a toothbrush works best.

LOL Dudlee does that too! She will poo then glass dance till I notice and quickly clean it up! lol

beardienewbie

Juvie Member
Original Poster
He did it again today!! I think he is doing it to get attention. Poor baby... I feel bad, I havent been taking him out every day. =[
I took him out today and he was just chilling on the top if the couch haha. Then I took him outside, I didnt put him in the grass though cause we have a bunch of tiny spiders in there and lots of birds go on our grass now...

dasher

Hatchling Member
that happens to me sometimes too but Dasher likes to walk through his strawberries so it looks like blood! Their a handful arn't they? :mrgreen:

LJean

Extreme Poster
No, can't blame them for not wanting to poo in their viv, but do they have to smear it? LOL

haleygirl272

Sub-Adult Member
Zinger poops in the best places. (sarcasm) He poops in the spikes of his fake cactus. He also poops in the crevices of his basking rock. And he poops on his log! OMGOSH! He always gets it stuck in his log. :bleick: I have to take it out and scrub it. -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tlpowell718
Top Bottom