Mom & Baby pics<3 (I'm the mom)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyrosmom

So today Spyro crawled up from under the blankets on my stomach to come "hug" my face for about 10 minutes. Cutest thing ever. And there other cute things he does (he's cute just sitting there) so here's some pictures ☺️
89721-805085991.jpg
89721-5275482694.jpg
89721-72132936.jpg
89721-490219323.jpg
89721-4104998042.jpg

Spyrosmom

Original Poster
BruceLarryOzzie":3o9bu8gx said:
So adorable. Love your pics.

Thanks guys. And I love spending time with him. I didn't think it was possible for a reptile to have so much personality and I definitely didn't think it was possible to love a little creature as much as I love him. Every day it's something new ?

NBGwen

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Carl
Awww...he is so adorable! <3 I think my husband would have a coronary if I brought Evee to bed with me LOL (...but when he's not home...)

Spyrosmom

Original Poster
NBGwen":31xl5126 said:
Awww...he is so adorable! <3 I think my husband would have a coronary if I brought Evee to bed with me LOL (...but when he's not home...)

In this case, I'm lucky I don't have a husband ?

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Spyrosmom":20smilsu said:
NBGwen":20smilsu said:

Probably unwize sleeping with beardie in bed with you, could crush her by accident in your sleep, better off leaving her in her tank providing it's kept warm overnight.

Spyrosmom

Original Poster
kingofnobbys":uyfch4qo said:
Spyrosmom":uyfch4qo said:
NBGwen":uyfch4qo said:

Probably unwize sleeping with beardie in bed with you, could crush her by accident in your sleep, better off leaving her in her tank providing it's kept warm overnight.

I don't sleep with him in my bed. I just let him nap on my chest while I watch tv. He'd get lost in my room or crushed if I slept with him in the bed. I'm not that irresponsible lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom