Rocky pictures

Hi,
So here's Rocky in his cathouse. He has decided to brumate in here. He woke up at 10am, and if you look closely, you will see there's a piece of clothing in there with him.
When the sun came up, he pulled it over his head. It was he cutest thing. Technically, he buried himself under it but my first version sounded cuter.

Anyways, he's still not eating....you can see it's all in his neck and we have about a 5 second lock eye just so he knows I'm near.
It's really warm in my room and since he's in "brumation"- I will leave him out but if anyone recommends me putting him back, please let me know. He access to some sun if he wants it.

So in the pictures, his eyes were open, I come- he shut them LOL (2 seconds apart)

20230107_103835.jpg
20230107_103940.jpg

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
Well he's still in that position. How's things going in the world of awaken beardies?
(Going to peek around the site)

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
Nevermind- the first three posts are about sick beardies and death....I sadly can't do that today. I will be back together.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Thats why i like your stories, they are a welcome break and highlight the fun parts of having beadies 🙂

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
Thats why i like your stories, they are a welcome break and highlight the fun parts of having beadies 🙂
I try to stay positive and of course these situations others are in are not by their choice I simply didn't want to cry all night. We all know my heart is so weak for these beardies but I thank you.
No updates from Rocky other than sleeping in a fashion in which it appeared as if he was doing push ups....

Attachments

• 20230107_202946.jpg
    20230107_202946.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 65

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meli
Top Bottom