Meet Christine

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghostkid90

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Thank you from me and Christine I'm going to have to get a 2nd job to pay for her lol but I love her anyway

Momswims1

Juvie Member
I think it is so awesome that your chicken dinner convinced her to start eating again like that. She is such a little trooper. I really hope her leg will be OK. Sending all our best wishes for a full recovery to her.

ghostkid90

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Lol yea I was cooking awhile lol but I'm glad it made her hungry and thank you she's doing pretty well so just gotta give it time

ghostkid90

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Hey everyone wanted to put a update up Christine got her cast thing off and healed already can't believe it and the vets couldn't either here is a picture of her I took
BeFunky_DSC05237.jpg

snazzyglasses

Sub-Adult Member
She's looking better and better! What a pretty little lady :love5:
And her cast is off already, that's really awesome. Hooray for Christine and hooray for you!! :blob8: :blob5: :blob8:

ghostkid90

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Yea it turns out she just needed someone who cared but she always running around and dancing with my other beardie angel it's cute

ghostkid90

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Thank you I'm starting to see her persionality lol my big thing is her eyes I thought they were gonna stay the same but there a lot better

ghostkid90

Juvie Member
Original Poster
hey everyone got a update on christine its been about a month alot of time and work and tlc and alot of love here is christine now she didnt shed yet but still shes not so dirty
BEFORE :(
DSC05113.jpg

a couple days ago rit out of the tub :D
DSC05325.jpg

ghostkid90

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I feel I'm the lucky one she showed me that no matter how bad it looks can always be fixed or brought back to life

Momswims1

Juvie Member
She looks absoutely amazing. Hard to believe that is the same beardie. Amazing what love and good nutrition can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cold3231
Top Bottom