Meet Christine

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghostkid90

Juvie Member
Hey everyone I just rescued a female beardie today she is in very bad shape shes 5 years old and is 13 inches long and 98 grams my other beardie is a lot bigger and she's only 7 months any way I have been fighting with these people while bec I wanted her rit away and they wouldn't let me have her she is so dirty and never had a bath before and she's bin in sand all her life I don't know what color she is and I truly don't care I just want her back in good health she does have full black eyes they didn't Give her a name so I named her christine she doesn't move at all they have breed her a lot so idn if anything else is wrong with her she is going to the vet again tomorrow so we will see......

ghostkid90

Juvie Member
Original Poster
She is doing very good eating good pooping once a day 3 baths A day shes getting lighter incolor with every bathetic both are hand waving at each other but the 1 st picture is 10 min after I got her and the 2 nd one was last night
DSC05113.jpg

DSC05122.jpg

Esther19

BD.org Addict
Wow! What a difference a few days of good care can make. Well done! She is beautiful, and very fortunate to have you. :D

ghostkid90

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Thank you! It's been alil stressful but it's well worth it I took some pictures outside today I will be posting soon

PastelBeardie

Juvie Member
Hey, that's my name! I've had wise guys ask me if I was named after one of the main characters in The Phantom of the Opera, and I glared at them and told them "No, Stephen King named his car after me, any questions?" So far, that's worked.

Anyway, she is pretty and I'm glad she's safe and doing better. Hope to see some more pictures of her! :D

ghostkid90

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Lol that's great because I gave her the name Christine from that movie hahaha that's funny love that movie but I'm a car guy so that's prolly why.i like that if a girl would say that to me I would be more interested lol
But anyways I like taking pictures so a lot will be put up lol I have another beardie named angel I have a form thing on her to a lot of pictures on there.

ghostkid90

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Thank you shes doing pretty good some little things we need to work on but over all not to bad

ghostkid90

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Christine stopped eating and seem like she wasn't doing that well she went to the vet today and we found out she has a egg or eggs the vet said she isn't strong enough to have them so she's staying over night there because the vet seen one and thinks she might have one I'm scared bec I've had her a week and al tho she's stronger I wish we had some time to get her stronger but that's not the case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cold3231
Top Bottom